NEW YORK, March 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Goop to sell goop. Literally.
What started in 2008 from founder Gwyneth Paltrow's kitchen has grown into a powerful resource for thoughtful health-, fashion-, food- and beauty-involved women. Today, goop announces the launch of its first-ever branded product line – introducing goop by Juice Beauty, a high performance age defying skincare line that merges luxury formulas with certified organic ingredients.
The skincare line capitalizes on the goop aesthetic: fresh-faced, glowy, natural beauty. "Even if you're wearing makeup, you want a healthy glow that always shines through," says Paltrow, who worked with her dedicated team to create and launch the line with organic skincare leader Juice Beauty.
The mindfully designed collection debuts with a range of six age-defying skincare solutions made with plant-based juices to rejuvenate skin; all are formulated with certified organic ingredients. "There's this myth that if it's not loaded with chemicals, it can't possibly work," says Paltrow. "Actually pure organic and natural formulas can work as well as, if not better than conventional products. We've created luxurious, clean, organic formulas that are proven effective – we hope they change the way women think about skin care."
goop skincare nourishes skin with powerful organic ingredients infused into high-tech formulas that deliver immediate and ongoing results. Glow-inducing, age-defying MERISTEM plant cells are sustainably sourced from poet's daffodil and sweet iris, then blended with a revolutionary antioxidant juice complex designed to brighten skin tone and target fine lines and wrinkles – leaving skin smooth, even, and luminous.
"goop skincare embodies our brand's commitment to bring healthy and clean products to our customers," says goop CEO Lisa Gersh. "Juice Beauty's expertise in developing high-performance organic skincare is unmatched. Their commitment to creating clean, effective products makes our companies ideal partners." The collection launches with the essentials:
- ENRICHING FACE OIL – Pure blend of nourishing, organic oils leaves skin supple, soft, and glowing
- EXFOLIATING INSTANT FACIAL – Alpha and beta hydroxy acids (glycolic, malic, tartaric, citric, lactic and salicylic) gently remove dead skin cells, revealing a radiant, smooth complexion; plant-based cellulose beads mechanically exfoliate while releasing vitamin B5 to soothe skin
- LUMINOUS MELTING CLEANSER – Solid, essential-oil-infused cleanser that melts into skin on contact, effortlessly dissolving makeup as it cleanses away dirt and oil
- REVITALIZING DAY MOISTURIZER – Lightweight daily cream that smooths fine lines and wrinkles and targets dark spots for a brighter, more even skin tone
- REPLENISHING NIGHT CREAM – Intensely hydrating overnight treatment that visibly improves skin texture, luminosity, and elasticity
- PERFECTING EYE CREAM – Hydrates and soothes the delicate eye area and visibly diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Goop by Juice Beauty launches on March 1st on goop.com/goopskincare and in select retailers nationwide including CosBar, Forty Five Ten, Gee Beauty, Madison Hall, Selects Apothecary, Shen, Space 519, Turpan, Veer & Wander, and White's Mercantile.
ABOUT GOOP: Launched in 2008 out of Gwyneth Paltrow's kitchen, goop is an indispensable resource where food, shopping and mindfulness collide.
Originally conceived as a weekly email newsletter, it has grown into an eminent digital media and e-commerce company dedicated to informing and inspiring its audience. goop provides access to incredible experts, travel recommendations, health-centric recipes, wellness tips, beauty discoveries and exclusive collaborations. With a curious, unbiased, open-minded and service-centric approach, goop provides valued and trusted advice. www.goop.com
Contact: Maria Malonoski, MariaM@alisonbrodpr.com
SOURCE goop Skincare