SEOUL, Korea, Sept. 27, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- GoTouch, the portable, easy-to-use device that instantly turns any TV or projector into a giant interactive whiteboard, launched on Kickstarter today. Special Kickstarter pricing starts at $69, a 54% discount off the eventual retail price.
GoTouch Kickstarter Campaign Link: http://kck.st/2dguH2R
GoTouch connects wirelessly to any TV or projector via an iOS or Android phone or tablet. Once connected, it tracks what you write or draw on screen with 4K Ultra HD accuracy. A rechargeable battery means GoTouch doesn't have to be plugged into anything during your presentation.
GoTouch works with screens up to 80-inches in size, creating a truly massive collaborative working space. Internet connectivity means that colleagues and classmates can collaborate in real-time, whether they're in the same room, or halfway around the world.
In addition to providing a blank canvas for creativity, GoTouch can also load images, videos and websites on screen, making them easy to annotate as a group.
- Works with any TV or projector: You can take GoTouch anywhere. Set it up on your office TV, or take it on the road and use it with a client's projector.
- Setup takes minutes: Just pair GoTouch to your phone or PIC via Bluetooth, connect it to your TV, and launch the GoTouch app
- Collaborate: The GoTouch app lets your colleagues or classmates share the same interactive screen, even if they're half-way around the world.
- Fast and precise: Writing on your TV with GoTouch is just like writing on a whiteboard… except better.
- Make presentations interactive: Write and draw on top of your presentations, documents, websites and videos to liven them up or mark them up.
Anyractive, the company behind GoTouch, was founded in 2014. Sung Hyun "Edward" Lim is the company's CEO and has nine years of experience working in the tech industry. Together with Yung Cheol Ahn (CTO), Hee Young Um (Hardware Developer), Jung Ho Park (App Developer), and Woo Seok Jo (3D Designer), are the core team at Anyractive. The startup, which began as a two-person team in 2014, has grown to a 15 person business in only two years. Anyractive is based in Seoul, Asia's hub for tech startups.
Get GoTouch on Kickstarter: http://kck.st/2dguH2R
This content was issued through the press release distribution service at Newswire.com. For more info visit: http://www.newswire.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/gotouch-launches-on-kickstarter-turns-any-tv-into-an-interactive-whiteboard-in-50-seconds-300334757.html