VALLEY FORGE, Pa., Oct. 6 /PRNewswire/ -- Eat, drink and shop at this year's Philadelphia Food & Wine Festival featuring more than 100 hundred stations showcasing the finest foods, wines, ales, liquors and more from world renowned restaurants and brands, culinary demonstrations by celebrity chefs, beer and wine seminars that will both educate and delight, and more to be held at the Valley Forge Convention Center, from October 29th through October 31st, 2010.
Showcasing an array of national and local culinary talent including Aaron McCargo, Jr., host of the Food Network's Big Daddy's House, Bravo's Top Chef Season 6 winner, Michael Voltaggio, and Fabio Viviani, Bravo's Top Chef Season 5 Fan Favorite and Executive Chef of Café Firenze. Some of the highlights include:
- Grand Market, the focal point of the event featuring 3 days of a tasting frenzy. Stroll the aisles and sample food and wine from local, regional and national Food Purveyors.
- New VIP Cocktail Party at the Bahama Breeze Island Grille in King of Prussia on Saturday, October 30th at 7:00 pm. Meet and mingle with the chefs while you enjoy complimentary beer, wines, and hors d'oeuvres.
- Chefs on Stage series featuring Aaron McCargo, Jr., Michael Voltaggio, and Fabio Viviani
- Live culinary demonstrations throughout the three-day festival from national and local culinary talent hosted by guest emcee Chef Guy Mitchell
- Wine Seminars by Wine School of Philadelphia founder and wine guru Keith Wallace
- Beer Seminars by award winning author and host of Still Crazy after All These Beers, Gary Monterosso
The Festival runs from Friday, October 29th from 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm, Saturday, October 30th from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm and Sunday, October 31st from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm Tickets for the 2010 Philadelphia Food & Wine Festival are available starting at only $30 in advance ($40 at the door). Children 6-12 are $5. Children under 6 are free. Seminars, Chefs on Stage series and VIP Cocktail Party are additional. Tickets for all events can be purchased online at www.gourmetshows.com/philly/
The 2010 Philadelphia Food & Wine Festival is sponsored by Mitsubishi Motors, Black Box Wines, Pure Via all natural sweetener, and Travelocity.
SOURCE Gourmet Shows