Governments' Focus on Curbing Urban Air Pollution to Propel Adoption of Sensor and IoT Technologies in Air Quality Monitoring Equipment Market: TMR
- Adoption of low-cost portable sensors by industry stakeholders and governments to advance monitoring of air quality, smart IoT-powered devices and drones seeing vast potential in making real-time air pollution response
- Strategic partnerships in developing and developed economies pave way to new technologies, global air quality monitoring equipment market to reach ~US$ 7 Bn by 2027
30 Dec, 2020, 04:00 ET
ALBANY, N.Y, Dec. 30, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Range of air quality monitoring systems have come to the fore to enable government agencies and industry stakeholders to manage the deteriorating the quality of air, especially in urban spaces. New sensor and IoT-based technologies have made inroads which have transformed the way the particulate matter (PM) and hazardous gases are measures and monitored. Low-cost, portable sensors and IoT have enabled acquisition and sharing of the relevant data to concerned government agencies.
A growing number of agencies are collaboratively working to introduce portable sensor systems and devices, notably non-regulatory monitors.
Measuring air quality is especially challenging to stakeholders in low- and middle-income countries, the reason having to do with the inaccessibility of technologies and remoteness of the areas. To this end, research analysts opine, players should adopt innovative technologies such as drone to gather health data. Further, commercial and industrial environments mandate that public health issues arising out of environmental pollution must be addressed with seriousness. The advent of novel technologies such as air sensor technologies is expected to expand the horizon for stakeholders in the air quality monitoring equipment market.
The global the air quality monitoring equipment market is projected to rise at CAGR of ~8% from 2019 to 2027, and reach worth of ~US$ 7.2 Bn by 2027.
Download PDF Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=17072
Key Findings of Air Quality Monitoring Equipment Market
- Of the various types, outdoor air quality monitoring equipment is seeing rapid adoption
- Of the various application areas, air quality monitoring equipment is seeing substantial uptake in industrial segments
- Asia Pacific is the leading regional market
- North America and Europe are expected to see remarkable rise in avenues during the forecast period
Explore 201 pages of superlative research, current market scenario, and extensive geographical projections. Gain insights into the Air Quality Monitoring Equipment Market (Type: Indoor Air Quality Monitoring Equipment [Fixed Equipment and Portable Equipment] and Outdoor Air Quality Monitoring Equipment [Fixed Equipment and Portable Equipment]; Component: Hardware [Transmitters, Sensors, Power Adopters, Displays, Meters, and Others] and Services [Installation & Maintenance and Training & Support]; Gas: Nitrogen, Oxygen, Carbon, Ozone, and Others; and Application: Industrial [Mining, Energy & Power, Petrochemical, Construction, Food & Beverages, and Others], Commercial [Schools, Offices, Shopping Malls, Hospitals, and Others], and Residential) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019 – 2027 at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/air-quality-monitoring-equipment-market.html
Air Quality Monitoring Equipment Market: Key Driving Factors and Promising Avenues
- The drive for air quality monitoring equipment market comes from the rising health concerns of harmful particulates in air. The growing focus of governments toward addressing public health issues arising out of urban pollution is a key factor in this regard. Air quality also affects workplace productivity significantly, hampering the economic growth of countries.
- Low-cost sensors and portable monitoring equipment are changing the growth dynamics substantially. Manufacturers are leaning on introducing IoT devices to meet the needs of regulatory-grade data for pollution in countries.
- Integration of AI has expanded the capabilities of air quality monitoring equipment, thereby opening new avenues in the air quality monitoring equipment market.
- Industries and commercial establishments are increasingly adopting portable air quality monitors with high accuracy. For instance, industries are adopting ambient air quality monitoring equipment.
- Growing launches of new-generation air quality monitoring equipment is also opening value-grab opportunities for manufacturers in the air quality monitoring equipment market.
- Growing number of smart city projects is expanding the canvas for equipment manufacturers and vendors to capitalize on avenues. Countries such as the U.K., India, and the U.S. are the forefront of the trend of adopting advanced air quality monitoring for smart cities.
Analyze global air quality monitoring equipment market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study
Air Quality Monitoring Equipment Market: Competitive Dynamics
Regionally, Asia Pacific dominates the global market. Various environmental protection agencies in the region are leaning on improving the technologies used for monitoring of air quality. Rising numbers of air quality monitoring stations in emerging economies in Asia Pacific are also fueling the growth of the regional market. Also, in recent years, several manufactures have shifted the attention to the region, given the growing number of smart city projects undertaken by governments in the region. A large chunk of the demand for Asia Pacific air quality monitoring equipment comes from industrial facilities.
Stringent implementation of regulatory is one of the key trend that is expected to keep North America and Europe lucrative regions in the global air quality monitoring equipment market.
Request the Covid19 Impact Analysis at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=17072
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the Global Electronics & Semiconductors Industry:
Ultrasonic Testing Equipment Market – The global ultrasonic testing equipment market is projected to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period, due to increasing demand for use of the weld technology in oil and gas pipelines.
Spectrum Analyzer Market – The global spectrum analyzer is projected to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period, due to the increasing adoption of wireless spectrum analyzers.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyse information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/air-quality-monitoring-equipment-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research
Share this article