MILWAUKEE, Aug. 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- On August 26, 2015, Hot Water Products, Inc. and AMS Steam Products LLC (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hot Water Products) will host a Grand Opening and Training Event at their new facility located at 7500 N. 81st Street, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, with a variety of events planned between 11am and 4pm. It will include live-fire equipment demonstrations of all the latest in hydronic, water, steam, and solar heating equipment, complimentary training classes, prizes and giveaways, vendor representatives, a pig-roast with refreshments, and more. Training topics include: New Product Review (2 CEUs), Boiler Codes, Sales Success, and Booster Pumps.
The current move is Hot Water Products' third relocation since its inception in 1998. The newly renovated facility is almost six times the size of their previous Teutonia Avenue, Milwaukee location. Contractors, wholesalers, and other plumbing/HVAC professionals who want a supplier with an extensive inventory of products exclusively related to water, steam, and hydronic space heating with a full staff of dedicated industry experts need look no further.
"I am extremely pleased to see the completion of our extensive renovations to our new Milwaukee location," said Gregory "Jack" Daniels, vice president of Hot Water Products, Inc. "This new building and grand opening celebration are the direct result of our great team, loyal customers, and industry partners. We can't thank them enough. Our new, larger facility supports our company's continued growth by allowing us to house more inventory with a greater array of products, provide a better training facility for our customers, and more office space to accommodate a growing team. It will serve us for many years to come and we are excited about what the future will bring."
ABOUT THE EXPANSION
New amenities include:
- Increased warehouse space with expanded inventory
- Bigger training room with classroom and hands-on facilities
- New comprehensive Live-fire Demonstration Lab
- Double the dock space
- Will-call area and parts counter with complimentary beverages and snacks for customers and visitors
Hot Water Products Inc. demonstrates its commitment to energy efficiency and environmental stewardship by representing some of the most innovative manufacturers and high efficient products in the industry and by incorporating several environmentally responsible upgrades to the new facility such as:
- Removed inefficient electric baseboard heat and installing new high efficiency boilers
- Replaced 8 SEER air conditioners with high efficiency split-system air conditioning
- Installed LED lighting in selected areas with motion sensor features throughout
- Incorporated a two-panel solar thermal system to preheat domestic hot water
- Installed a custom, high-efficiency in-floor radiant heating display in will call area
- Replaced several hollow overhead doors with highly insulated steel panel doors
- Expanded recycling initiatives
For more information about the new Milwaukee location, or to RSVP for training during the Grand Opening, please call 877-377-0011.
ABOUT HOT WATER PRODUCTS, INC.
Hot Water Products, Inc. is a premier supplier of domestic hot water, hydronic, steam, solar thermal, and combination heating appliances, as well as parts and accessories to the professional plumbing and HVAC market. Hot Water Products only focuses on equipment specifically related to providing potable hot water, steam, and hydronic space heating for use in residential, commercial, industrial, and government buildings. Our services include design assistance, boiler room delivery/removal, and equipment leasing, as well as assistance with state and utility rebates, service and troubleshooting. Our full-time sales and technical support staff are available, and there is always someone on call in case of emergencies, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
SOURCE Hot Water Products, Inc.