TOKYO, Nov. 7, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Graphin Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Techno Horizon Holdings Co., Ltd., announced on November 7 that it will put on sale next spring a 4K-compatible uncompressed digital recording system, dubbed "MACH-REC," which uses an exchangeable recording medium.
Graphin will demonstrate the recording and replay of 4K video footage using the MACH-REC system, a 4K camera and display equipment at its booth during Inter BEE 2011 to be held on November 16-18, 2011, at Makuhari Messe outside Tokyo.
MACH-REC is a 4K-compatible uncompressed digital recording system using an exchangeable recording medium. The write/read performance of a memory magazine (BigMAG) is 6.4 Gbps (800 Mbytes per second) and it is scheduled to improve the speed further. A single MACH-REC system makes it possible to record videos with a 4K camera, a 4K 3D camera and a high-speed camera and to replay them on the 4K display. With a 512-Gbyte memory magazine, the system enables the recording of a 4K Raw12-bit, 60-fps video of about 11 minutes, a 4K RGB24-bit, 30-fps video, etc. It is also possible to connect the system with faster-speed cameras or equipment by using two or more MACH-REC units.
MACH-REC can also cope with standardized signal formats such as HD-SDI, DVI and Camera Link (TM) by linking I/O units with outer equipment such as cameras and displays. A 10-Gbps I/O unit can be used with optical cables (AOC, 100 meters). MACH-REC also operates on an industrial battery under remote control by an iPad for outdoor video shooting.
- Small, lightweight system (scheduled to measure 172 mm wide, 191 mm in diameter and 81 mm high, weighing 2 kg)
- Can operate on industrial battery
- Supports control by iPad
- Outer I/O units available for use with various video interfaces
- MACH-REC: to be offered at 1 million yen or less (tax excluded) for domestic use
- Memory magazine: open prices for BigMAG 256GB/512GB/1TB/2TB
- DVI I/O unit: open price
- HD-SDI I/O unit: open price
- Camera Link (TM) input unit: open price
Graphin booth at Inter BEE 2011
- 5602 / Hall 5, Video & Broadcast Equipment Zone
SOURCE Graphin Co., Ltd.