DUBLIN, May 13, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Graphite Market - Types, Sub-Types and Applications" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report reviews analyzes and projects the global Graphite market for the period 2017-2026 in terms of both market volume in tons and value in US$, and the compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) projected from 2019 through 2026.
The global outbreak of COVID-19 or the novel coronavirus has had a profound impact on the commodities market, of which graphite, too, is a part. China, the world's largest producer of graphite accounting for over 70% of the global total, is where this pandemic reared its ugly head and impacted production to a large extent.
The global value market for Graphite by application is the largest for Metallurgy, estimated at US$7.9 billion (37.3% share) in 2019, which is projected to reach US$10.2 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 3.8% between the two years. The global volume market for Graphite in Electrical Applications is likely to record the fastest similar period CAGR of 4.5% between 2019 and 2026.
Research Findings & Coverage
- The Graphite global report analyzes the market with respect to product types/sub-types and applications
- Graphite market size is estimated/projected in this report by product type/sub-type and applications across all major countries
- Graphite Market Undergoing Rapid Transformation
- Graphene from Graphite: A Game-changing Material with Enormous Potential
- Turbulent Times Challenging the Market for Graphite Electrodes
- 3D Mapping of Graphite Mines Being Done Using Underground Drones
- Key business trends focusing on product innovations/developments, M&As, JVs and other recent industry developments
- Major companies profiled - 61
- The industry guide includes the contact details for 151 companies
The market for product types of Graphite studied in this report comprise the following:
- Natural Graphite
- Amorphous Graphite
- Flake Graphite (further segmented based on Flake Size)
- Jumbo Flakes
- Large Flakes
- Medium Flakes
- Small Flakes
- Fine Flakes
- Synthetic Graphite
- Carbon Fibers
- Graphite Blocks
- Graphite Electrodes
- Graphite Powder
- Other Sub-Types
The report analyzes the market for the following applications of Graphite:
- Electrical Applications
- Metallurgical Applications
- Technical Applications
- Other Applications
- North America (The United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Russia, Spain, United Kingdom and Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, China, India, Japan, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- South America (Argentina, Brazil and Rest of South America)
- Rest of World
Key Topics Covered
Part A: Global Market Perspective
2. Key Market Trends
3. Key Global Players
4. Key Business & Product Trends
5. Global Market Overview
Part B: Regional Market Perspective
6. North America
9. South America
10. Rest of World
Part C: Guide to the Industry
Part D: Annexure
- Abalonyx AS
- Advanced Metallurgic Group NV
- Asbury Carbons, Inc
- Baoji Tianrui Nonferrous Metal Materials Co., Ltd.
- Battery Minerals Ltd
- Beijing Great Wall Co., Ltd
- BGWI Carbon Graphite
- Black Rock Mining Limited
- BTR New Material Group Co., Ltd.
- Canada Carbon, Inc.
- Ceylon Graphite Corporation
- China Carbon Graphite Group, Inc.
- Chotanagpur Graphite Pvt., Ltd
- Directa Plus S.p.A.
- Dominik Georg Luh Technografit GmbH
- Eagle Graphite, Inc
- Ecograph Limited
- Energoprom Group
- First Graphene Limited
- Focus Graphite, Inc.
- G6 Materials Corporation
- GES Middle East FZE
- Global Graphene Group
- Graftech International Ltd
- Graphenea S.A
- Graphexel Ltd
- Graphit Kropfmuhl Gmbh
- Graphite India Limited
- Hensen Graphite Co., Ltd.
- Hexagon Energy Materials Limited
- Hitachi Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Imagine Intelligent Materials Pty Ltd.
- Imerys Graphite & Carbon
- Jiaozuo Zhongzhou Carbon Co., Ltd
- Jilin Songjiang Carbon Import & Export Co., Ltd.
- Jixi Puchen Graphite Co., Ltd.
- Lincoln Minerals Limited
- Lomiko Metals, Inc.
- Magnis Energy Technologies Ltd
- Mason Graphite, Inc.
- Mersen Group
- Morgan Advanced Materials
- Nanoxplore, Inc
- New Energy Minerals Ltd
- Next Graphite, Inc
- NGS Trading & Consulting GmbH
- Nippon Carbon Co., Ltd
- Nippon Graphite Industries, Co., Ltd.
- Northern Graphite Corporation
- Novocarbon Corporation
- Qingdao Guangxing Electronic Materials Co., Ltd.
- Qingdao Tennry Carbon Co., Ltd
- SGL Carbon SE
- Sinosteel Germany GmbH
- Sinotek Materials Co., Ltd
- Superior Graphite Co
- Syrah Resources Ltd
- The UK Carbon & Graphite Company Limited
- Tirupati Carbons & Chemicals Private Limited
- Triton Minerals Limited
- Yichang Xincheng Graphite Co., Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dfh9r7
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets