ATLANTA, Oct. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Great Expressions Dental Centers (GEDC), a leading dental service organization with affiliated dental offices in nine states, announced today it has affiliated with 16 offices located in the Atlanta and Savannah areas, these offices have operated for more than 35 years. These offices complement GEDC's 35 existing offices throughout the Atlanta region.
The new offices offer a full spectrum of dental services for area residents, including general, preventive, diagnostic, restorative, whitening, veneers, perio and oral surgery and cosmetic. More than 140 personnel, including general practice doctors, oral surgeons, periodontists, hygienists and support professionals will work at the locations.
"We currently have a strong presence in Atlanta and this affiliation only increases that presence and scope," said Richard Beckman, CEO of Great Expressions Dental Centers. "We look forward to working with these affiliated practices as we continue to focus on providing unmatched patient care to Atlanta area residents."
With recent government discussions on healthcare, these offices are now able to offer current and future patients without insurance a discount dental plan solution, the GEDC Smile Protection Plan.
GEDC has more than 91 practices located in 51 locations in the Atlanta and Savannah regions. Below is the list of the newly affiliated Atlanta area offices. To schedule an appointment at one of our Georgia offices, visit www.greatexpressions.com to find a location nearest you.
- Savannah – Oak Park (132 Southern Boulevard, Savannah, GA)
- Stockbridge (330 Corporate Center Court, Suite A, Stockbridge, GA)
- Marietta – Powers Ferry (1545 Powers Ferry Rd SE, Suite 220, Mariette, GA)
- Austell (3845 Medical Park Dr., Austell, GA)
- Kennesaw – N. Roberts (1301 Shiloh Rd NW, Bld 600 Suite 660, Kennesaw, GA)
- Douglasville – Hospital Drive (8505 Hospital Dr., Suite 7&8, Douglasville, GA)
- Fayetteville – Banks Station (141 Banks Station, Suite 121-122, Fayetteville, GA)
- Forest Park (4930 Governors Dr., Suite 405, Forest Park, GA)
- Gainesville – Lakeshore (300 Pearl Nix Parkway, Suite D, Gainesville, GA)
- Newnan – Bullsboro (148 Bullsboro Dr., Newnan, GA)
- Lawrenceville – Duluth Hwy (1699 Duluth Highway, Lawrenceville, GA)
- Lilburn – 286 (4145 Lawrenceville Hwy, Suite 5, Lilburn, GA)
- Decatur – Lawrenceville Hwy (2785 Lawrenceville Hwy, Suite 103, Decatur, GA)
- Dunwoody (1720 Old Spring House Lane, Suite 315, Atlanta, GA)
- College Park (1571 Phoenix Blvd, Suite 8, College Park, GA)
- Alpharetta – South Main (401 South Main St., Suite B-5, Alpharetta, GA)
About Great Expressions
For nearly 40 years, Great Expressions Dental Centers (GEDC) has been a leader in preventative dental care, orthodontics and specialty care with local offices in Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Ohio and Virginia. One of the largest privately owned dental service organizations in the United States, GEDC is consistently recognized for contributions to improving oral health through quality and safety initiatives, affordable dental care services, patient convenience, research and more. For more information, go to www.greatexpressions.com.
SOURCE Great Expressions Dental Centers (GEDC)