MOORESVILLE, N.C., Oct. 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- GreenWorks today introduced GreenWorks Pro, the commercial industry's only line of cordless outdoor tools that combines brushless motor technology with industry-leading 80 Volt Lithium Ion batteries. Powered by innovation, GreenWorks leads the industry with powerful gas alternative tools. The company selected GIE EXPO 2014 to introduce this innovative line and will demonstrate products all week.
GreenWorks Pro delivers gas-comparable power and performance without the high cost of gas and oil, which means no more tune-ups, maintenance or emissions. The GreenWorks Pro line includes the following products, all powered by the same industry-leading 80 Volt Lithium-Ion Battery and charger: Walk-Behind Mower; String Trimmer; Blower; Chain Saw; Hedge Trimmer and Snow Thrower. In addition, there will be different 80 Volt fuel pack options that provide extended run-times to accommodate commercial needs, including a back-back battery.
"Our commercial customers have enough on their to-do lists," said Dave Luczynski, North American President, GreenWorks. "Today, GreenWorks Pro saws that list in half with unprecedented gas-comparable power and performance without the high cost of gas and oil. We understand what our customers need, and we know eliminating tune-ups and maintenance with 80 Volt Lithium Ion power gives our customers more time to get their work done and less time inhaling harmful emissions and dealing with excessive noise and fatigue.
GreenWorks Pro line:
- 80V Chain Saw: Industry-leading 18" bar and chain; delivers 2.7hp, equivalent to a 42cc gas-powered saw; digital controlled brushless motor for more torque; electronic chain brake for safe operation. Minimal vibration and noise.
- 80V Blower: Up to 500 CFM of air flow, equivalent to a 30cc gas engine; on-demand power for up to 125 MPH of wind speed. Minimal vibration and noise.
- 80V String Trimmer: Attachment-capable straight shaft; 90 degree rotating head with edging wheel; up to 16" cutting path. Minimal vibration and noise.
- 80V Snow Thrower: Clearing path of 20"; 180 degree rotating chute; clearing depth of 10". Minimal noise and vibration.
- 80V Walk-Behind Mower: 21"steel deck; 3-in-1 mulch, bag and side-charge; Easy fold vertical storage. Minimal noise and vibration.
- 80V Hedge Trimmer: 180 degree rotating rear handle; 3/4" cutting capacity; laser-cut steel blade. Minimal noise and vibration.
All GreenWorks Pro outdoor tools utilize 80 Volt Lithium Ion Battery technology, the most powerful cordless fuel platform available. The GreenWorks Pro line will be available beginning in December, 2014. Visit greenworkstools.com for complete information regarding the availability of each individual tool.
In addition to 80V tools, the entire GreenWorks product family includes: 40V, 24V and 20V battery powered outdoor power equipment, a full corded line and reel mowers. GreenWorks products may be purchased at various retailers and online. For more information, visit GreenWorksTools.com and follow GreenWorks on Facebook.
GreenWorks is the proprietary brand of Sunrise Global Marketing, LLC, located in Mooresville, N.C. Sunrise is the North American sales and marketing division for Global Tools Company, Ltd., a privately held global manufacturer of outdoor power equipment. SGM supports major retail customers in the U.S. and Canada, both with OEM brands and with their private brands: GreenWorks, GreenWorks Pro and PowerWorks.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/greenworks-unveils-commercial-line-of-cordless-outdoor-tools-962808690.html