MOGI DAS CRUZES, Brazil, July 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- JSL S.A. (BM&FBOVESPA: JSLG3 and OTC: JSLGY) announces its 2Q15 results:
2Q15 Highlights - JSL Consolidated (comparisons with 2Q14):
- Gross revenue of R$1.646 billion (+6.2%);
- EBITDA³ of R$260.7 million (+21.8%), with a margin of 17.4% (+2.2 p.p.);
- EBITDA-A*,³ of R$500.3 million (+49.6%), with margin of 33.3% (+9.6 p.p.).
2Q15 Highlights - JSL Logistica + Movida (comparisons with 2Q14):
- Gross revenue from services of R$1.178 billion, 16.4% up;
- Revenue from the usual sale of assets of R$236.0 million, 96.6% up;
- EBITDA³ of R$260.6 million (+27.1%), with an EBITDA margin of 20.1% (+1.8 p.p.);
- EBITDA³ from services² of R$258.7 million (+24.5%), with an EBITDA margin from services of 24.5% (+3.2 p.p.).
To access the Earnings Release, click here.
(*) EBITDA-A or EBITDA-Added - represents EBITDA plus the residual costs associated with the sales of fixed assets, which do not represent operational cash disbursements, as they are merely an accounting representation of the write off of assets at the time of sale. Thus, the Company's management believes that EBITDA-A is a more accurate representation of cash flow than traditional EBITDA, and more accurately represents the Company's capacity to meet its financial obligations.
(3)Excluding non-recurring effects.
The Company is pleased to invite you to participate in its 2Q15 Earnings Conference Calls:
Conference Call and Webcast (with Simultaneous Translation into English)
Tuesday, July 28, 2015
10:00 a.m. (NY Time)
11:00 a.m. (Sao Paulo Time)
Dial-in Phone Numbers
Parties in Brazil: +55 (11) 2188-0155
Parties in other countries: +1 (646) 843-6054
Access Code: JSL
The webcast access links will be found at the Company's IR website
JSL S.A. is the company with the most extensive portfolio of logistics services in Brazil and the leader in its segment in terms of net revenue. With a 59 year history, the company works with more than 170 branches throughout Brazil, in addition to 4 Mercosur countries, and operates in the entire production process of its customers - from cargo transport to the complete outsourcing of logistics chains.
SOURCE JSL S.A.