MOGI DAS CRUZES, Brazil, Oct. 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- JSL S.A. (BM&FBOVESPA: JSLG3 and OTC: JSLGY) announces its 3Q15 results:
- The Resilience of the business model, once again ratified by the delivery of growth and the maintenance of the guidance despite the economic;
- Consolidation of Movida as Brazil's second largest car rental Company, with 51,063 vehicles, with total revenue of R$358 million in 3Q15, being R$190 million of Services.
3Q15 Highlights - JSL Consolidated (comparisons with 3Q14):
- Gross revenue of R$1.684 billion (+6.6%);
- EBITDA3 of R$298.6 million (+14.1%), with a margin of 19.4% (+1.2 p.p.);
- EBITDA-A*,3 of R$532.1 million (+38.9%), with a margin of 34.6% (+7.9 p.p.);
- Net income3 of R$8.5 million, less than 3Q15, reflecting the increase in the benchmark interest rate, maintenance of growth and the cash carrying cost due to the Company's liquidity increase.
3Q15 Highlights - JSL Logistica + Movida (comparisons with 3Q14):
- Gross revenue from services of R$1.216 billion, 11.8% up;
- Revenue from the usual sale of assets of R$237.5 million, 98.6% up;
- EBITDA3 of R$292.8 million (+17.8%), with an EBITDA margin of 22.1% (+0.1 p.p.);
- EBITDA from services3 of R$286.1 million (+15.7%), with an EBITDA margin from services of 26.3% (+0.8 p.p.).
To access the Earnings Release, click here.
(*) EBITDA-A or EBITDA-Added - represents EBITDA plus the residual costs associated with the sales of fixed assets, which do not represent operational cash disbursements, as they are merely an accounting representation of the write off of assets at the time of sale. Thus, the Company's management believes that EBITDA-A is a more accurate representation of cash flow than traditional EBITDA, and more accurately represents the Company's capacity to meet its financial obligations.
(3)Excluding non-recurring effects.
The Company is pleased to invite you to participate in its 3Q15 Earnings Conference Calls, as follow:
Conference Call and Webcast (with Simultaneous Translation into English)
Thursday, October 29, 2015
9:00 a.m. (NY Time)
11:00 a.m. (Sao Paulo Time)
Dial-in Phone Numbers
Parties in Brazil: +55 (11) 2188-0155
Parties in other countries: +1 (646) 843-6054
Access Code: JSL
The webcast access links will be found at the Company's IR website
SOURCE JSL S.A.