Growing Array of Pharmacological Interventions in Bronchitis Treatment Market to Boost Chronic Bronchitis Care, Market Valuation to Rise at CAGR of 3.6% from 2018 to 2026: TMR
New drug regimens to target chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) patients, players accelerate clinical trials for better treatment options
High disease morbidity and mortality rate concern for global health system, companies aim at commercialization of novel therapeutics
Jun 01, 2021, 10:30 ET
ALBANY, N.Y., Jun 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Bronchitis, including acute and chronic, has a high health burden worldwide, especially in patients suffering from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), a type of chronic bronchitis. The risk factors associated with chronic bronchitis are numerous—the exposure to industrial pollutants, that include toxic chemicals, is viewed as the key risk factor. Chronic bronchitis has a higher risk of morbidity and mortality in otherwise healthy young and old adults, as a growing body of epidemiological studies confirm. This aside, the high prevalence of chronic bronchitis in people who are active smokers and in elderly people is a key trend. This has constantly propelled drug makers and medical device manufacturers in the bronchitis treatment market to focus on developing better therapeutics.
The presence of a substantial number of aged tobacco smokers Asia Pacific and the growing awareness about the risk factors of COPD have fueled extensive R&D for novel therapeutics in the regional market. Worldwide also, there is a high demand for pharmacological treatments to reduce the growing burden of chronic and acute bronchitis. Geographically, North America and Europe have been prominently lucrative markets for several years.
Clocking CAGR of 3.6% from 2018 to 2026, the global bronchitis treatment market is projected to touch the mark of US$ 4,719.02 Mn by the end of 2026.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Bronchitis Treatment Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/covid19.php
Key Findings of Bronchitis Treatment Market Study
- Long-Acting Bronchodilators to Reduce Morbidity in Elderly: Bronchodilators and mucolytics are anti-inflammatory drugs, and have attracted intensive research with the objective of improving the pharmacological interventions. The bronchitis treatment market has seen new revenue streams from the sales of long-acting bronchodilators. The segment has vast latent opportunities for market players. An array of LAMA/LABA fixed dose combination inhalers have been found to be effective in managing COPD exacerbations. The high prevalence of COPD has thus spurred research in this direction.
Request Brochure of Bronchitis Treatment Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/brochure.php
- Incidence of Chronic Bronchitis in Asia Pacific Stimulates Retail Distribution: The growing incidence of chronic bronchitis has led to high mortality and morbidity in patients, especially in Asia Pacific. A key trend associated with this is presence of active smokers. Over the past few years, various initiatives have been taken by governments as well as not-for-profit organizations to promote smoking cessation. These emphasize the equal importance of non-pharmacological interventions as the drugs and devices. On the other hand, despite tobacco control policies, the prevalence of smoking is alarming. Consequently, companies aspiring for steady gains from the uptake of pharmacological interventions are enthusiastically expanding their sales through retail distributions. These industry trends are likely to offer a decent momentum to the market's growth during the forecast period.
Purchase the Bronchitis Treatment Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php
- Players Ramp up Research for Evaluating Risk Factors: Over the decades, medical researchers are epidemiologists are extensively engaged on studies to evaluate the various risk factors of bronchitis. COPD presents an exciting avenue for them. The findings have helped drug makers world over to unveil novel therapies that aim at reducing the mortality. A case in point is the mortality in patients with chronic bronchitis symptoms, especially COPD.
Request for Custom Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/custom-research.php
Key Driving Factors and Avenues
- Substantial number of people who active tobacco smokers is a key epidemiological accelerator
- Growing public and private funds on epidemiological studies boost demand prospects for novel therapies
- The rise in geriatrics in the developing world is a key trend bolstering the prospects
- High burden of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) occupies a central position for driving revenues growth
Browse Our Latest Reports - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/latest.htm
Key Participants in Bronchitis Treatment Market
- AstraZeneca plc
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Novartis AG
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd.
- Melinta Therapeutics
- Sanofi Aventis
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Healthcare Industry:
Remote Patient Monitoring Devices Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/remote-patient-monitoring-devices-market.html
Oxygen Conserving Devices Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/oxygen-conserving-devices-market.html
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision."
Browse More Upcoming Reports by Transparency Market Research: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/upcoming.htm
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/bronchitis-treatment-market.html
SOURCE Transparency Market Research
Share this article