ALBANY, N.Y, Oct. 15, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Set to chart a compound annual growth rate of 4.5% from 2018 to 2026, the global gastrointestinal bleeding treatment market is witnessing creation of a host of growth opportunities. As a result, the market worth is anticipated to improve. From USD 575.3 million in 2017, it is set to reach a valuation of USD 849.8 million by the end of the forecast period.
As per Transparency Market Research, "There are a slew of growth factors that will help the market grow. Some of the prominent trends and drivers include increasing adoption of endoscopic hemostasis as primary line of treatment and a rapidly ageing population. Additionally, it is quite interesting to note here that the incidence of re-bleeding is increasing."
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Gastrointestinal Bleeding Treatment Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/covid19.php
Key Findings of Global Gastrointestinal Bleeding Treatment Market Study:
- Under the GI tract division, segment of upper GI is anticipated to continue dominating the global gastrointestinal bleeding treatment market landscape over the forecast period
- It will record a notable compound annual growth rate owing to high and growing incidence and prevalence of upper GI tract bleeding
- Rapidly ageing population is another notable growth propeller in the segment and it is believed that two billion people will occupy the age group of 60 and above by 2050
- As far as the end-user category is concerned, prominent share of the market was held by hospitals in 2017 and the trend is expected to sustain itself over the forecast period
Favorable reimbursement policies, increasing rate of hospitalization are major factors fuelling growth in the segment
For a detailed analysis of global gastrointestinal bleeding treatment market by product, GI tract division, end user, and region, visit TOC at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/47580
Key Drivers of Growth in Global Gastrointestinal Bleeding Treatment Market:
- The treatment of gastrointestinal bleeding is witnessing a notable increase in adoption of endoscopic hemostasis as primary line of treatment
- An ageing population is susceptible to this and as numbers in the age group of 65 and above increase, the market is set to witness growth
- Growing awareness, and efforts directed towards research and development, and improvement of medical outcomes is anticipated to contribute to growth in market
Analyze global gastrointestinal bleeding treatment market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample.php
- Regional Analysis of Global Gastrointestinal Bleeding Treatment Market:
- Growing Prevalence of gastrointestinal bleeding is set to drive the Asia Pacific (APAC) region forward over the forecast period
- Revenue-wise, North America has dominated the market in the past owing to a large and growing population of people aged 60 and over
Competitive Landscape of Global Gastrointestinal Bleeding Treatment Market:
As per Transparency Market Research, the vendor landscape of global gastrointestinal bleeding treatment market is set to witness new product launches and geographic expansion as primary growth measures taken by top-tier players. There are a host of other organic and inorganic strategies that the players often deploy to consolidate their position in the market.
Purchase the Gastrointestinal Bleeding Treatment Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php
Prominent market players in the vendor landscape of this market include Boston Scientific Corporation, Olympus Corporation, CONMED Corporation, Cook Medical, Ovesco Endoscopy AG, Erbe Elektromedizin GmbH, STERIS plc, and US Medical Innovations, LLC, among others.
Browse More Press Release - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/press-releases.htm
- Endoscopic Hemostatic Devices
- Closure Devices
By GI Tract Division:
- Upper GI Tract
- Lower GI Tract
By End User:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Healthcare Industry:
Gastrointestinal Stents Market: As per a report by Transparency Market Research, the global gastrointestinal stents market is poised to be worth US$522.8 mn by 2025 from a valuation of US$356.7 mn in 2016 expanding at a CAGR of 4.4% for the forecast period between 2017 and 2025. Among the key factors catalyzing growth of the market are increasing incidence of gastrointestinal diseases and increasing preference of patients for minimally invasive surgeries
Gastrointestinal Drugs Market: Gastrointestinal Drugs Market market is mainly being driven due to rapidly progressing interests in research activities happening in drug development-based activities all over the globe. Moreover, cases of such ailments are quite common in old-aged people, and a rising geriatric population is also increasing the demand of such drugs.
Human Microbiome Market: Companies operating in the global human microbiome market have now started to allot considerable amount of investments and funding for the activities of research and development. They are also investing heavily for the management of clinical researches and studies for new and innovative diagnostics and therapies.
Browse Our Latest Reports - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/latest.htm
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision."
Browse More Upcoming Reports by Transparency Market Research: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/upcoming.htm
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/gastrointestinal-bleeding-treatment-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research