The future of the global aerospace composite materials market looks attractive with opportunities in commercial aircraft, regional aircraft, general aviation, helicopter, military aircraft, and others. The global aerospace composite materials market is expected to reach an estimated $3.9 billion by 2022 and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% from 2017 to 2022. The global aerospace composites end product market is expected to reach an estimated $17.6 billion by 2022.
Emerging trends, which have a direct impact on the dynamics of composites in the global aerospace marketindustry, include the use of nano-composites and recycling of advanced composites.
Composites in the Aerospace Market by Aircraft Type (Value ($ Million) and Volume (M lbs) from 2011 to 2036):
Composites in the Aerospace Market by Material Type (Volume (M lbs) from 2011 to 2022):
Composites in the Aerospace Market by Manufacturing Process (Volume (M lbs) from 2011 to 2022):
Composites in the Aerospace Market by type of Structure (Value ($ Million) and Volume (M lbs) from 2011 to 2022):
Composites in the Aerospace Market by Region (Volume (M lbs) from 2011 to 2022):
The Rest of the World
Composites in the global aerospace market companies profiled in this market include Hexcel, Cytec, Toray, TenCate, and Gurit are among the major suppliers of aerospace composite materials.
On the basis of our comprehensive research, the report forecasts that carbon composites will show above average growth during the forecast period. Increasing penetration of carbon composites in commercial aircraft such as B787, A350XWB, and A380 is expected to spur growth for this segment over the forecast period from 2017 to 2022.
By aircraft type, commercial aircraft is expected to remain the largest market by value and volume consumption followed by military aircraft.
North America is expected to remain the largest region during the forecast period due to high demand for newer aircraft and the ongoing replacement of an aging fleet.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Aerospace Market Analysis
3. Commercial Aerospace Market Analysis
4. Regional Aircraft Market Analysis
5. General Aviation Market Analysis
6. Helicopter Market Analysis
7. Military Aircraft Market Analysis
8. Manufacturing Process Analysis
9. Evolution of Composite Applications in the Global Aerospace Market
10. Composite Applications in the Global Aerospace Market
11. Composite Materials Market Analysis
12. Composite Materials in the Aerospace Market by Region
13. Trends for Composites in the Global Aerospace Market
14. Forecast for Composites in Global Aerospace Market