LONDON, Jan. 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The global sheet molding compound market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% during 2014-2019. The major driver of the sheet molding compound market is the increasing focus on lightweight materials in the automotive industry to achieve fuel efficiency. The demand for sheet molding compound is driven by the growth in end user applications, such as transportation, electrical & electronics, and construction industry. Asia Pacific is the largest consumer of the global sheet molding compound market, driven by growth in end user industries in China and India.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has analyzed the global sheet molding compound market by various segments and regions, and has come up with a comprehensive research report "Growth Opportunities for the Global Sheet Molding Compound Market 2014-2019: Trends, Forecast, and Market Analysis." This report provides an analysis of the sheet molding compound market including analysis of market trends, competitive landscapes, company profiles, emerging trends, and key drivers of industry growth. The study also includes the global sheet molding compound market forecasts through 2019, segmented by regions and markets as follows:
The global sheet molding compound market segmented by regions:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of World
The global sheet molding compound market segmented by application markets:
On the basis of its comprehensive research, Lucintel forecasts that the global sheet molding compound market is expected to depict a moderate growth during 2014-2019. The transportation industry is expected to remain the largest segment in terms of both value and volume during the forecast period. The major driving force behind the growth of the market is the increasing penetration of SMC materials in the automotive industry to reduce the overall weight of the vehicle in order to achieve better fuel efficiency. IDI Composites International, Premix, Menzolit, Magna, Polynt, and Continental Structural Plastics are some of the major producers of sheet molding compound materials for various applications.
This unique report from Lucintel will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market. This report will save hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you in expanding your business in this market. In today's stringent economy, you need every advantage that you can find.
Features of This Report:
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
Some of the features of "Growth Opportunities for the Global Sheet Molding Compound Market 2014-2019: Trends, Forecast, and Market Analysis" include:
- Market size estimates: Global sheet molding compound market size estimation in terms of volume (Mil lbs) and value ($ Mil) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Global sheet molding compound market trend (2008-2013) and forecast (2014-2019) by regions and by segments.
- Segmentation analysis: Global sheet molding compound market size by various application segments such as marine, wind energy, aerospace, construction, consumer goods, transportation and others both in terms of volume and value shipment.
- Regional analysis: Global sheet molding compound market breakdown by key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, competitive landscape, and expansion strategies of global sheet molding compound suppliers.
- Emerging applications: Emerging applications of global sheet molding compound in various markets.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2420975/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers