LONDON, April 26, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Trends, opportunities and forecast in this market to 2022 by application type (packaging, disposable hygiene products, pressure sensitive adhesives, automotive, construction, bookbinding, and others), polymer type (ethylene vinyl acetate based hot melt adhesives, styrene block copolymers based hot melt adhesives, polyolefin based hot melt adhesives, polyurethane based hot melt adhesives, and other hot melt adhesives), product form (pellets, pillows, glue sticks, and others), and Region.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4837541/
The global hot melt adhesives market looks promising with opportunities in packaging, disposable hygiene products, automotive, bookbinding, and other sectors. The global hot melt adhesives market is expected to reach an estimated $9.3 billion by 2022 and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% from 2017 to 2022. The major growth drivers for this market are growing demand for hot melt adhesives in end use industries like packaging, disposable hygiene products, and automotive industry due to fast processing and environmental friendly properties.
Emerging trend, which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the hot melt adhesives industry include development of bio-based hot melt adhesives for assisting customers in reducing their dependence on petroleum based materials in packaging applications.
The study includes the hot melt adhesives market size and forecast for the global hot melt adhesives market through 2022 by application type, polymer type, product form, and region, as follows:
Hot melt adhesives market by application type [Volume (Million Pounds) and $ Billion Shipment from 2011 to 2022]:
• Disposable hygiene products
Hot melt adhesives market by polymer type [Volume (Million Pounds) and $ Billion Shipment from 2011 to 2022]:
• Ethylene vinyl acetate • Styrene block copolymers • Polyolefin • Polyurethane • Others
Hot melt adhesives market by product form [$ Billion Shipment 2016]:
• Glue Sticks
Hot melt adhesives market by region [Volume (Million Pounds) and $ Billion Shipment from 2011 to 2022]:
• North America • United States • Mexico • Canada • Europe • Germany • United Kingdom • Italy • French • Russia • Spain • Asia Pacific • China • Japan • India • South Korea • Indonesia • The Rest of the World • Brazil • Turkey
Hot melt adhesives profiled in this market include Henkel AG, 3M Company, H.B Fuller Corporation, The Dow Chemical Company, and Sika AG are among the major suppliers of hot melt adhesives.
On the basis of our comprehensive research, Lucintel forecasts that the hot melt adhesives demand in automotive segment is expected to show above average growth during the forecast period.
Within the global hot melt adhesives market, the styrene block copolymers (SBCs) segment is expected to remain the largest market by polymer type because SBCs offer better cohesion, strength, and heat resistance. These properties of SBCs have presented sound opportunities for hot melt adhesives in the pressure sensitive adhesives industry, which will spur growth for this segment over the forecast period.
Asia Pacific is expected to remain the largest market and anticipated to see above average growth over the forecast period due to increasing demand for packaging and disposable hygiene products in China and India.
Some of the features of "Growth Opportunities for the Global Hot Melt Adhesives Market 2017-2022: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis" include:
- Market size estimates: Global hot melt adhesives market size estimation in terms of value ($B) and volume (million pounds) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2011-2016) and forecast (2017-2022) by segments and region.
- Segmentation analysis: Global hot melt adhesives market size by various applications such as application, polymer, and product in terms of value and volume shipment.
- Regional analysis: Global hot melt adhesives market breakdown by key regions such as North America, Europe, and Asia & Rest of World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions of hot melt adhesive market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape of hot melt adhesive suppliers.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
This report answers following 11 key questions:
Q.1. What are some of the most promising, high-growth opportunities for the hot melt adhesives market by application type (packaging, disposable hygiene products, pressure sensitive adhesives, automotive, construction, bookbinding, and others), polymer type (ethylene vinyl acetate based hot melt adhesives, styrene block copolymers based hot melt adhesives, polyolefin based hot melt adhesives, polyurethane based hot melt adhesives, and other hot melt adhesives), product form (pellets, pillows, glue sticks, and others), and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World)? Q.2. Which product segments will grow at a faster pace and why? Q.3. Which region will grow at a faster pace and why? Q.4. What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the hot melt adhesives market? Q.5. What are the business risks and competitive threats in this hot melt adhesives market? Q.6. What are emerging trends in this hot melt adhesives market and the reasons behind them? Q.7. What are some changing demands of customers in the hot melt adhesives market? Q.8. What are the new developments in the hot melt adhesives market? Which hot melt adhesives companies are leading these developments? Q.9. Who are the major hot melt adhesives players? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth? Q.10. What are some of the competitive products and processes of hot melt adhesives companies in this area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution? Q.11.What M&A activity has occurred by hot melt adhesives suppliers in the last 5 years?
Lucintel has been in the business of market research and management consulting since 2000 and has published over 600 market intelligence reports in various markets / applications and served over 1,000 clients worldwide. This study is a culmination of four months of full-time effort performed by Lucintel's analyst team.
The analysts used the following sources for the creation and completion of this valuable report:
• In-depth interviews of the major players in this market • Detailed secondary research from competitors' financial statements and published data • Extensive searches of published works, market, and database information pertaining to industry news, company press releases, and customer intentions • A compilation of the experiences, judgments, and insights of Lucintel's professionals, who have analyzed and tracked this market over the years.
Extensive research and interviews are conducted in the supply chain of this market to estimate market share, market size, trends, drivers, challenges, and forecasts in the market. Some of the manufacturers in global hot melt adhesives market are Givaudan, Firmenich, IFF, Symrise and others.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4837541/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers