NEW YORK, Dec. 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- According to a new market report published by Lucintel, the future of the global epoxy curing agent market looks good with opportunities in the paint & coatings, composite, and electrical & electronics industries. The global epoxy curing agent market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% from 2015 to 2020. The major drivers of growth for this market are growth of end use industries and increase in demand for high performance resin formulations based on epoxy resin in the paint & coatings, composites, and electrical & electronics applications.
In this market, polyamide, aliphatic, cycloaliphatic, aromatic, phenalkamine, dicyandiamide, polymercaptan, anhydride, and phenol are major epoxy curing agents used in various end use applications. Lucintel predicts that aliphatic, aromatic, anhydride, and phenol epoxy curing agent products are expected to show above average growth during the forecast period supported by the growing demand for end use applications. On the basis of its comprehensive research, Lucintel forecasts that,composite and electrical & electronics applications are expected to show above average growth during the forecast period.
Within the epoxy curing agent market, the paint & coatings industry is expected to remain the largest market by value and volume consumption. The increasing demand for high performance epoxy-based coatings is expected to spur growth for this segment over the forecast period.
Asia Pacific is expected to remain the largest market due to the higher level of epoxy resin consumption in end use applications such as, paint & coatings, composites, and electrical & electronics. This region is also expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period.
For market expansion, report suggests innovation and new product development to achieve faster and lower temperature cure, good color stability, and lower volatile organic compound release, where the unique characteristics of epoxy curing agents can be capitalized.
Emerging trends, which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the industry, include replacement of dicyandiamide curing agent with phenol and development of curing agents with low volatile organic compound. Air Products, Momentive, Huntsman, BASF SE, Dow Chemicals, and Arizona Chemical are among the major suppliers of the epoxy curing agents.
Lucintel, a leading global strategic consulting and market research firm, has analyzed the global epoxy curing agent market by end use application, product type, and region, and has come up with a comprehensive research report, "Growth Opportunities in Global Epoxy Curing Agent Market 2015-2020: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis." The Lucintel report serves as a spring board for growth strategy as it provides a comprehensive data and analysis on trends, key drivers, and directions. The study includes a forecast of the global epoxy curing agent market through 2020, segmented by end use application, product type, and region as follows:
By end use application [Volume (M lbs) and $M value analysis for 2009 – 2020]:
- Paint and coatings
- Electrical and electronics
By product type [Volume (M lbs) and $M value analysis for 2009 – 2020]:
- Aliphatic amine
- Cycloaliphatic amine
- Aromatic amine
By region [Volume (M lbs) and $M value analysis for 2009 – 2020]:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report answers following 11 key questions:
Q.1.How big the opportunities for global epoxy curing agent market by end use application, product type, and region?
Q.2.Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3.Which region will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4.What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the market?
Q.5.What are the business risks and threats of this market?
Q.6.What are emerging trends in this market and reasons behind it?
Q.7.What are some changing demands of customers in the market?
Q.8.What are the new developments in the market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9.Who are the major players in this market? What strategic initiatives are taken by key players for business growth?
Q.10.How is the competitive rivalry and threat of substitution in this market?
Q.11.How many M & A activities happened during last 1- 2 years and what are their impacts?
Some of the features of "Growth Opportunities in Global Epoxy Curing Agent Market 2015-2020: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis" include:
- Market size estimates: Global epoxy curing agent market size estimation in terms of volume (M lbs.) and value ($M) shipment
- Trend and forecast analysis: Global epoxy curing agent market trend (2009-2014) and forecast (2015-2020) by region and segments.
- Segmentation analysis: Global epoxy curing agent market size by various application segments such as paint and coatings, electrical/electronics, composites, construction, adhesives, and others both in terms of volume and value shipment. Global epoxy curing agent market size by various product types such as aliphatic amines, cycloaliphatic amines, aromatic amines, polyamide, phenalkamine, amidoamine, dicyandiamide anhydride, phenol, polymercaptan, catalyst and others both in terms of volume and value shipment.
- Regional analysis: Global epoxy curing agent market breakdown by key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications, product type, and regions.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape of global epoxy curing agent market suppliers.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03509643-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001