NEW YORK, May 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Strong FDI Inflows, Favorable Government Policies, and Regulatory Compliance to Drive Overall Market Growth
The study aims to analyze and forecast the chromatography market in Southeast Asia and Australia and New Zealand (SEA and ANZ). It also highlights various market dynamics including the drivers and restraints impacting the market. The research service discusses the key end users and opportunities, provides insights into the distribution structure, and also features a comparison of companies based on select parameters.
The study also includes a Mega Trends section that discusses the impact of select criteria on the market over the long term. Growth opportunities and actions to capitalize on them have also been included.
The chromatography market is expected to exhibit strong growth in SEA and ANZ owing to steady FDI inflows and favorable government policies in the region. The market is expected to grow from $242.6 million in 2016 to $322.4 million in 2021, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.9%.
Key Target Audience:
The key target audience includes:
- Manufacturers and distributors of chromatography instruments looking to invest in SEA and ANZ or already prevalent in the region
- Chromatography manufacturers and distributors, global or local, looking to target key growth industries in SEA and ANZ for new projects, greenfield or brownfield
- End users in pharmaceutical, biotechnology and life sciences, food testing, environmental testing, oil & gas, chemical and petrochemical, research institutes, water & wastewater, etc. looking to invest in the region in greenfield/brownfield projects and looking for chromatography instrument providers for such projects
- Market size, forecasts, and trends for the study period 2015-2021
- Regional trends: Prominent and developing markets (Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, the Philippines, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Key market participant insights (Market share, product innovations, SWOT analysis)
- Mega Trends influencing the market opportunities for chromatography vendors
- Growth opportunities across the market that influence adoption of chromatographs
- Analysis of product segments, and
- Analysis of end-user industries such as pharmaceutical, chemical & petrochemical, and water & wastewater
The study also provides distribution channel analysis and highlights the key initiatives of competitors such as Agilent Technologies, Thermo Fisher Scientific, and Shimadzu Scientific Instruments.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors well positioned to meet customer needs?
- What is the most important requirement from customers?
- How and which mega trends are influencing the market? What are the key growth opportunities in this market?
- Are the current product offerings meeting customer needs or is additional development needed?
- Which end-user industries offer high growth potential?
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/growth-opportunities-in-the-southeast-asia--anz-chromatography-market-forecast-to-2021-300462736.html