NEW YORK, Dec. 7, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- GT Media, today announced the release of Jersey Shore's Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino's brand new fitness DVD. This new release, The Situation Workout, is set to launch today and will bring home the "Gym" in "Gym, Tan, Laundry."
'The Situation' provides an intense total body workout, as he leads you through a home based workout routine with express segments, approximately 15 minutes each, that targets the entire body, and of course works the abs. The Situation will tone your body during five focused routines:
- Ripped Upper Body: Targets the chest, back and shoulders with a high number of reps for about 30 to 45 seconds each.
- Killer Arms: Work those biceps, triceps and forearms for awesome results.
- Juiced Glutes and Legs: To get strong, lean legs do The Situation's personal routine, using dumbbells, your own body weight and explosive pylometrics.
- Awesome Abs: Of course, you gotta work the abs with The Situation. Grab a mat or a towel and hit the floor for a six-pack producing abs routine.
- Insane Abs: A more challenging routine so that you can have your own Situation in no time.
The workouts consist of high reps with active recoveries thrown in, so exercisers can choose to do each segment individually or all at one time. At the completion of each workout, Mike treats his viewers to "The Situation Special," which entails a concentrated exercise people can do to finish out their workouts. An even bigger bonus, The Situation will share his super special "Abs Secret" consisting of the one exercise that will definitely give his fans their own chiseled Situation.
The DVDs will be available at amazon.com.
About Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino
Mike Sorrentino is best known for his break-out role on the hit MTV series, The Jersey Shore, where he became known as "The Situation," a self-proclaimed nickname he stated on the show-"This is The Situation right here, my abs are so ripped up...we call it The Situation." His daily schedule consists of the dynamic trio: G.T.L. Gym, Tanning, Laundry. Mike can currently be seen starring in Season Two of Jersey Shore, which marked MTV's biggest premiere in 7 years, as well as on the dance floor as a contestant on ABC's hit show "Dancing with the Stars."
SOURCE GT Media