MONTREAL, April 15 /PRNewswire/ -- GWAVA is pleased to announce the release of version 1.8 of Retain for GroupWise®. Retain archives GroupWise messages in a secure and accessible format so that restoration is simple. By archiving older messages, data integrity is still maintained while storage costs are significantly decreased. Archiving with Retain protects organizations from costly litigation or liability issues.
Retain 1.8 has several new features including:
- PDF Export - Publish archive search results in PDF format. Easily search through and print the contents of the PDF or send to an e-mail recipient.
- Restore Stub Functionality - Retain fully supports the GroupWise stubbing functionality directly through its native API. With version 1.8 and GroupWise 8.01, Retain will now allow restoration of individual or multiple messages into GroupWise as a stub.
- Archive Marking - Retain can now mark each mailbox item as archived directly within the GroupWise client.
- Single Sign-on - A plug-in available with version 1.8 of Retain now allows single sign-on for Retain, the GroupWise client and GroupWise WebAccess.
- Platform Support - Retain 1.8 now supports SLES 11 64-bit, Windows Server 2008 64-bit, MS SQL 2008, and MySQL 5.1.
GWAVA is a worldwide leader in messaging security and archiving and the largest partner of its kind to Novell® GroupWise and Teaming in the world. Over 15 million users located in 60 different countries use GWAVA solutions. GWAVA security and audit solutions have been field-tested and proven in many large messaging infrastructures. GWAVA has offices in the U.S., Canada, Germany, and Australia and maintains a network of hundreds of authorized partners. Information on GWAVA can be found at www.gwava.com.
Copyright © 2010 GWAVA, Inc. All rights reserved.
Note: All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE GWAVA, Inc.