29 Sep, 2021, 20:30 ET
NEW YORK, Sept. 29, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The halal cosmetics and personal care market is poised to grow by $ 27.43 bn during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of 7.48% during the forecast period, according to Technavio. The report offers an up-to-date analysis and to know exact growth variance and the Y-O-Y growth rate - Request a free sample report.
Halal Cosmetics Market and Halal Personal Care Market Report Coverage
Year-Over-Year Growth in 2021:
2021 to 2025
Accelerating at 7.48%
2017 to 2021
No. of Pages:
$ 27.43 Billion
Product, Distribution Channel & Geography
By Distribution Channel
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Amara Cosmetics, Clara International Beauty Group, Ecotrail Personal Care Pvt. Ltd., Ivy Beauty Corp. Sdn Bhd, PHB Ethical Beauty Ltd., PT Martina Berto Tbk, PT Paragon Technology and Innovation, SAFI, SO.LEK Cosmetics and Talent Cosmetics Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The growing interest in personal grooming has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, an increase in production costs might hamper the market growth.
Halal Cosmetics and Personal Care Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
- Halal Color Cosmetics
- Other Halal BPC Products
- Distribution Channel
- North America
- South America
Learn more about the additional trends impacting the future of the market and the positive and negative consequences on the businesses. Download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41133
Related Reports on Consumer Staples Include:
Cosmetics Market -The cosmetics market size will grow up to USD 115.84 billion at a CAGR of 5.72% during 2021-2025. Download a free sample report now!
Vegan Cosmetics Market -The vegan cosmetics market size has the potential to grow by USD 3.32 billion during 2020-2024, and the market's growth momentum will accelerate during the forecast period. Download a free sample report now!
Halal Cosmetics and Personal Care Market 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our halal cosmetics and personal care market report covers the following areas:
- Halal Cosmetics and Personal Care Market size
- Halal Cosmetics and Personal Care Market trends
- Halal Cosmetics and Personal Care Market industry analysis
This study identifies the rising Muslim population worldwide as one of the prime reasons driving the halal cosmetics and personal care market growth during the next few years.
Halal Cosmetics and Personal Care Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the Halal Cosmetics and Personal Care Market. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Halal Cosmetics and Personal Care Market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile, and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Gain access to our repository of 17,000+ market research reports with over 800 technologies instantly for Benchmarking your Marketing Strategies to lead among competitors.
Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Halal Cosmetics and Personal Care Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist halal cosmetics and personal care market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the halal cosmetics and personal care market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the halal cosmetics and personal care market
- Analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of halal cosmetics and personal care market vendors.
Table Of Contents :
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Halal color cosmetics - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Other halal BPC products - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Distribution channel
- Market segments
- Comparison by Distribution channel
- Offline - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Online - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Distribution channel
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Amara Cosmetics
- Clara International Beauty Group
- Ecotrail Personal Care Pvt. Ltd.
- Ivy Beauty Corp. Sdn Bhd
- PHB Ethical Beauty Ltd.
- PT Martina Berto Tbk
- PT Paragon Technology and Innovation
- SO.LEK Cosmetics
- Talent Cosmetics Co. Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]
Share this article