VANCOUVER, Nov. 14, 2017 /PRNewswire/ - Hannan Metals Limited ("Hannan" or the "Company") (TSX.V: HAN) (OTCPK: HANNF) is pleased to announce the results from its Annual and Special Meeting of Shareholders held on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 (the "A&SM") in Vancouver, BC.
Shareholders holding a total of 13,556,329 common shares were represented in person or by proxy at the A&SM, representing 33.67% of the votes attached to all outstanding common shares of the Company as at the record date. Shareholders voted in favour of all the matters submitted before the A&SM as set out in the Notice of Meeting and Information Circular dated October 10, 2017, including:
- Setting the size of the Board to five directors and electing the following as directors until the next annual shareholder meeting of the Company: Michael Hudson, Ciara Talbot, Georgina Carnegie, Nick DeMare and David Henstridge;
- Appointing Davidson & Company, Chartered Professional Accountants, as the Company's auditor for the ensuing year;
- An ordinary resolution approving a new 10% rolling Stock Option Plan;
- A special resolution adopting a new form of Articles of the Company; and
- Pursuant to Section 74 of the Business Corporations Act (British Columbia), a special resolution approving the reduction of the Company's deficit by a corresponding reduction in the share capital of the Company, as more particularly described in the Information Circular. This resolution will take immediate effect.
Subsequent to the A&SM, the Board re-appointed Mr. Hudson as Chairman and CEO, Mr. DeMare as President, Mr. Harvey Lim as Chief Financial Officer, Mr. Lars Dahlenborg as Vice President of Exploration and Ms. Mariana Bermudez as Corporate Secretary. Messrs DeMare, Henstridge and Ms. Talbot were appointed as members of the Audit Committee.
On behalf of the Board,
Michael Hudson, Chairman & CEO
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.
SOURCE Hannan Metals Ltd.