AUSTIN, Texas, Aug. 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Today Hart InterCivic announced its latest customer satisfaction survey results. An impressive 94% of Hart customers rated Hart's service as excellent or above average. Possibly more significantly, 92% said they would recommend Hart to a business colleague—a loyalty grade that places Hart among some of the most highly rated U.S. companies in any industry.
- Since 2007, Hart has regularly conducted customer surveys to elicit feedback and rate customer satisfaction.
- Since 2011, Hart customers' satisfaction rating has remained at 90 percent or higher. The Hart customer findings in 2015 by the numbers are:
- 94% rated their service as excellent or above average
- 92% would recommend Hart to an industry colleague
- 97% rate Hart's help desk as excellent or above average
- 92% rate Hart's repair and maintenance department as excellent or above average
- Chief survey insights include:
- Customers like prompt responses and attention, and they receive both from Hart.
- Customer service is part of the Hart culture. Hart consistently measures and responds to customer feedback, and strives for continuous improvement.
- Hart employees review every comment in the surveys, and employees make personal calls to customers in order to address and resolve any issues noted. Every department and every employee at Hart contributes to the customer-service culture and overall satisfaction of customers.
Phillip Braithwaite, Hart InterCivic, President and CEO, said, "Our annual customer satisfaction survey is designed to give us clear insight into how our customers view the service and support we provide, as well as their overall experience with Hart. Survey results help us know if we're meeting our customer satisfaction targets, while also enabling us to identify any areas for improvement. Based on the very positive response for this year's customer satisfaction survey, it is clear that Hart is able to both meet the needs of our customers and to bring greater efficiencies to their election processes. We are proud at the overwhelming number of survey respondents who indicated they would recommend Hart to a colleague. Still, rather than resting on our laurels, Hart remains committed to constant improvement."
Hart InterCivic is a full service election solutions innovator, partnering with state and local governments to deliver secure, accurate and reliable elections. Working side by side with election professionals for more than 100 years, we share our customers' dedication to ensuring the sanctity of the vote. Our mission is to help advance democracy one election at a time. This mission fuels our passionate customer focus and our continuous drive for technological innovation that makes voting more straightforward, more equitable and more accessible—and makes managing elections more transparent, more efficient and easier.
Headquartered in the vibrant city of Austin, Texas, Hart InterCivic fosters an environment that spurs innovation and empowers employees to deliver great experiences to our customers.
Built with an all-new design, Verity is the only voting system that uses advanced technology to boldly integrate usability, adaptability and transparency. Designed to be flexible, Verity accommodates any voting type across any jurisdiction with the unique ability to adapt from one type to another. Verity instills the utmost confidence that each vote is captured securely and counted accurately, while also ensuring equality of access and privacy for all.
SOURCE Hart InterCivic, Inc.