18 Apr, 2012, 09:02 ET
NOIDA, India, April 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- HCL Technologies Q3 2012 Revenues at US$ 1,048 mn, Up 14.6% YoY and 2.5% QoQ
HCL Technologies Ltd. (HCL), a leading global IT services provider, today announced results for the quarter ended March 31, 2012. In this 3rd Quarter of FY 2012, HCL's revenues reached US$ 1,048 mn, up 14.6% YoY and 2.5% QoQ. This quarter also marks HCL's achievement of $4 bn LTM revenue milestone.
HCL Rest of World (ROW) region posted a revenue increase of 23.8% YoY (on LTM basis).
RoW's highlights for Q3 FY 2012:
• HCL has strategically aligned with Cisco to open a South Africa Glocal Centre of Excellence (GCoE) in Johannesburg as part of its commitment to build a socially responsible business. The Johannesburg GCoE will serve as a local support center for HCL and Cisco's South African clients. It will also train local engineers on advanced Cisco technologies to support clients across Africa and specifically South Africa.
• HCL entered into an engagement with a leading state government road authority to develop a smarter, integrated and inter-connected traffic management system. This innovative Enterprise Standard Traffic Information System is the first of its kind in the APAC region.
• HCL has won a Core Banking Transformation deal from a large state owned bank in Malaysia.
• HCL has won a deal with a leading consumer-electronics company in Japan to develop and test Android applications for their digital camera models as well as to develop functions for their Digital Imaging Products.
HCL Technologies - Financial Highlights
- Revenue at US$ 1,048 mn; up 14.6% YoY & 2.5% sequentially on US$ basis
- EBIT at US$ 164 mn; up 24.6% YoY
- Net Income at US$ 121 mn; up 17.1% YoY
- Deals won exceed US$1.5 bn in TCV
- HCL crosses US$4 bn in LTM revenue
- Total headcount at 82,464
Rest of World (RoW) - Financial Highlights
- RoW grows 23.8% YoY (on LTM basis)
- RoW Q3 2012 Revenues up 11.4% QoQ
- RoW's contribution to overall HCLT's revenue during the quarter is 15.7%
For more details please visit: http://www.hcltech.com/sites/default/files/hclt-q3-2012-jfm12-ir_release.pdf
For details contact
HCL Technologies Ltd.
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE HCL Technologies Ltd
Share this article