LAS VEGAS, Jan. 6 /PRNewswire/ --
HD Radio Booth: Central Hall 9034
Showcasing the Latest Auto, Portable & Table-Top HD Radio Receivers
More HD Radio products across all categories than ever before will be on display
OEM: 15 Brands - 80 Vehicle Types - 36 Standard
In Calendar Year 2010, OEM commitments to HD Radio Technology will total 15 automotive brands across more than 80 vehicle types, 36 of which will include HD Radio Technology standard:
- Audi - Mercedes Benz - BMW - Mercury - Ford - MINI USA - Hyundai - Rolls Royce - Jaguar - Scion - Kia - Volkswagen - Land Rover - Volvo - Lincoln
Three new vehicles are on display at the HD Radio booth each featuring factory installed HD Radio Technology: Ford 2011 Taurus SHO, Volkswagen 2010 MY Golf TDI, and 2010 Scion xB.
The first ever factory installed implementation of HD Radio enabled iTunes Tagging will occur at CES and will be showcased by Ford. For more information about HD Radio Technology in Ford vehicles visit the HD Radio booth, Ford at booth North 822, or stop by the "My Ford" display at the Ford Tech Booth, located at N117 of the Convention Center.
Automotive Aftermarket: Major Brands Across All Price Points
Category leaders JVC, Kenwood, and Sony, expand their commitments to HD Radio Technology with new fully integrated auto aftermarket solutions, including the first ever aftermarket integrated in-dash solution with Real Time Traffic - the JVC KD-NT3HDT - and the first PND with HD Radio Technology and Real Time Traffic - the Cydle T43H.
- Pioneer DEH 5200HD - Kenwood KDC-HD942U - Pioneer DEH 7200HD - Kenwood KDC-HD545U - JVC KD-HDR40 - Eclipse HDR109 - JVC KD-HDR60 - Dual XHD6430 - JVC KD-NT3HDT - First integrated - Dual XHD7714 in-dash NAV w/ Real Time Traffic - Jensen Mobile HD5313 - Sony CDX-GT700HD - Jensen Mobile VM9314 - Clarion THD300 - Jensen Mobile VM9324 - Cydle T43H - First PND with Real - Clarion THD400 Time Traffic
Portables: A Rapid Growth Category
New low-cost, low power IC solutions were introduced at CES 2009. Since that technical breakthrough, many new portable products have been committed for launch into the consumer market, several of which are currently available, with additional new models on display at CES 2010. For example:
- Microsoft Zune HD - Gigaware 12-645 - Insignia ND-HD01 - Gigaware 12-646 - Cydle T43H (PND w/ Real Time Traffic) - Sangean DT 600HD - Cydle P15 - Sangean DT 800HD
Home Audio / HiFi: Continued Rapid Expansion Compliments New Price Point Breakthroughs
- Yamaha RX-V1065 - Sony XDR-F1HD - Yamaha RX-V2065 - Sony XDR-S10HDiP - Denon AVR-3310C - TEAC HD-1 - Denon AVR-4310C - Coby HDR-700 - Denon AVR4810CI - Coby HDR-650 - Marantz SR8002 - jWin i168 - Marantz AV8003 - jWin i171HD - Jensen 525i - Insignia NS-HDTUNE - Auvio (RadioShack brand) HD Radio Tuner - Sangean HDT1X - Gigaware 120-0551 (RadioShack brand) - ADA TuneSuite - Onkyo T4555 - McIntosh MR88 - Onkyo UP-HT1 - Niles ICS
Advanced Services: New Features On Display
Come check out how HD Radio Technology is enabling advanced features for the consumer:
- Album Art - the ability to deliver images synchronized to audio programming on HD Radio broadcasts provides listeners a richer, multimedia experience. iBiquity is developing a Software Development Kit (SDK) for receiver partners to aid feature integration, which is planned for later in 2010.
- Portable navigation device with HD Radio Receiver VPA (Vehicle Power Adapter) w/real-time traffic from NAVTEQ Dynamic Content.
- Clear Channel Real Time Traffic with Journaline Information Services will be displayed via the JVC KD-NT3HDT in-dash receiver.
- PND with built-in HD Radio Electronic Program Guide (EPG) by Cydle Corp.
- Protected content delivered to targeted HD Radio receivers, including premium sports content and radio reading services for the visually impaired.
- STMicroelectronics-based HD Radio receiver development board w/NAVTEQ Traffic
- SiPort-based Data Development Platform for advanced traffic & nav, and Album Art.
- NAVTEQ Dynamic Content for HD Radio Technology delivers traffic, weather and fuel prices.
- Portable and in-dash HD Radio Development Platform (HD Radio Technology image support), featuring visuals of album art, client advertising/branding, station logo and imaging, and sports/news updates.
HD2/HD3 Channel Content Explosion
Now, more than 2,000 stations across the country use the unique capabilities of HD Radio Technology to enhance the listening experience for listeners in their markets. Leading the way is a virtual "Content Explosion" in creativity on HD2/HD3 Channels.
HD Radio Technology at ShowStoppers
Stop by the HD Radio Technology table at the ShowStoppers press event at the Wynn on the first night of the CES Show - LaFite Ballroom, Thursday, January 7th from 6-10 p.m.
Other Places to Find HD Radio Technology at CES
Numerous CES exhibitors will display HD Radio Technology products at their booths:
Category Company Booth # On Display OEM Factory Installed HD Radio FORD N822 Receiver with iTunes Tagging N117 "My Ford" at the Ford Tech Booth FORD 20907 2010 Lincoln MKS w/ HD Radio Receiver & DTS Neural Sound Aftermarket Alpine N101 TUA-T550HD Clarion Hilton 111 THD300/THD400 Dual N1826 XHD6430 / XHD7714 Pioneer N1001 DEH-P5200HD/DEH-P7200HD/GEX-P20HD JVC C8219 KD-HDR40 /KD-HDR60 /KD-NT3HDT /Arsenal KD-AHD69 Jensen C10506 HD5313 / VM9314 / VM9324 Kenwood N1801 KDC-HD942U / KDC-HD545U Sony C14200 CDX-GT700HD AAMP (Peripheral) N4216 HDRT Portables Cydle C13041 T43H / P15 Microsoft C7144 Zune HD Sangean C15534 DT 600HD / DT 800HD Home Audio Coby C10417 HDR-650 / HDR-700 iLuv C12632 i168 / iHD171 Sangean C15534 HDT-1X TEAC Hilton 2730 HD1
To arrange interviews or for additional information, please contact: On the CES Show Floor at the HD Radio booth (#9034): Annemarie Diffenderffer iBiquity Digital Corp. 443.928.1431 Via Phone/E-mail: Nancy Zakhary / Scott Cianciulli Brainerd Communicators, Inc. 212.986.6667 email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Note to editors: "HD Radio" and the "HD Radio" logo are proprietary trademarks of iBiquity Digital Corp. The "HD" in HD Radio(TM) is part of iBiquity Digital's brand name for its advanced digital AM/FM system. It does not mean hybrid digital or high-definition digital; both of these are incorrect.
SOURCE iBiquity Digital Corp.