COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo., Sept. 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- HDI and itSMF USA, two leaders in the world of IT service management, recently announced a robust schedule of content-rich keynotes and sessions for the annual FUSION Conference & Expo. 1,600 of the top industry professionals are expected to attend the conference, known as the most comprehensive and respected event in the ITSM industry. FUSION 15 will take place November 1-4, at the Hyatt Regency in New Orleans. For more information and to register, visit ServiceManagementFUSION.com.
The foundation for the event is an expanded schedule of motivating and educational keynote speakers. These top professionals will address some of the most pressing issues facing the IT service management industry and inspire growth and success, both personally and professionally:
- Daniel Pink - Best-Selling Author, Host and Co-Executive Producer of the National Geographic Channel's "Crowd Control"
- Dr. Sean Stephenson - Psychotherapist, Inspirational Speaker, and Author
- Robert Tucker - President & Founder, The Innovation Resource
- Jeanne Robertson - American Humorist
- Shep Hyken - Customer Experience Expert and Chief Amazement Officer, Shepard Presentations
Read full speaker bios and keynote descriptions at www.servicemanagementfusion.com/conference/keynotes.aspx.
In addition to the keynotes, this year's event will feature nine industry-specific learning tracks as well as more than 80 content-rich breakout sessions on trending topics such as:
- The Business of IT and the Value of Service Management—Janie Aggas, IT Service Manager and Dennis St. Lawrence, Director of Service and Support with Fidelity Investments will share the methods they use to put a financial face on the value of service management excellence in cutting defect rates. More information at www.servicemanagementfusion.com/conference/session.aspx?id=63.
- Maintaining Continuous Improvement While Keeping the Lights On—Keelyn Vander Weide, Manager from Spectrum Health will take attendees through the continuous improvement journey of Spectrum Health's help desk, highlighting pitfalls to avoid, helpful hints, and lessons learned. More information at www.servicemanagementfusion.com/conference/session.aspx?id=17.
- The 7 Deadliest Sins of Communication—Skip Weisman, Leadership & Workplace Communication Expert with Weisman Success Resources, Inc., reveals the seven most damaging and common communications mistakes ITSM professionals should avoid in order to transform the quality of service at every level. More information at www.servicemanagementfusion.com/conference/session.aspx?id=48.
"For the fifth consecutive year, service management professionals will gather at FUSION to discuss and compare the benefits and challenges associated with using ITSM when implementing virtualization, the cloud, mobility, security, SaaS, and more," says Michelle Frilow, HDI's Director of Events and Conferences.
"Led by fresh and compelling content from the industry's most renowned speakers, attendees establish service management goals specific to their organization and leave with new knowledge to effectively implement service management initiatives back at the office," adds Charles Araujo, President of itSMF USA.
Founded in 1989, HDI is the first membership association and certification body created for the technical service and support industry. Since then, HDI has remained the source for professional development by offering the resources needed to promote organization-wide success through exceptional customer service. In other words, we help professionals in service management better connect with customers. We do this by facilitating collaboration and networking, hosting acclaimed conferences and events, producing renowned publications and research, certifying and training thousands of professionals each year, and connecting solution providers with practitioners. Learn more at www.ThinkHDI.com.
About itSMF USA
The itSMF USA, a chapter of itSMF International, is the independent professional organization and forum for IT Service Management professionals in the US. A not-for-profit organization, itSMF is a prominent player in the on-going development of IT Service management professionals and the promotion of IT Service Management (ITSM) best practices, standards and qualifications in the United States. This network of industry professionals, white papers, webinars, podcasts, conferences and other resources creates an opportunity for you and your organization to connect, learn and grow. Come be part of the IT service management profession. Learn more at www.itsmfusa.org.