COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo., Oct. 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- HDI and itSMF USA, two leaders in the world of IT service management, announced an extensive series of targeted learning tracks to anchor the annual FUSION Conference & Expo. Each track will highlight key trends within the service management industry to educate the 1,600 expected to attend. FUSION 15 will take place November 1-4, at the Hyatt Regency in New Orleans. For more information and to register, visit ServiceManagementFUSION.com.
Attendees gather at FUSION each year to learn and compare the benefits and challenges associated with using ITSM when implementing virtualization, the cloud, mobility, security, SaaS, and more. Participants also look to learn how to establish and achieve service management goals specific to their organization and arm themselves with the knowledge to implement service management initiatives back at the office. FUSION is the most comprehensive event of its kind, thanks in large part to its unrivaled learning opportunities.
"Our content will dive deep into what service management professionals are looking for in order to stay ahead in an industry defined by evolving technologies, processes, and methodologies," adds Michelle Frilow, HDI's Director of Events and Conferences.
This year's event will offer eighty conference sessions covering an array of topics to ensure all professionals have access to the targeted information they need, regardless of their experience level. All conference sessions at the event are broken into nine learning tracks, emphasizing the following core subject areas:
- Advancing ITSM: Provides fresh and sometimes revolutionary perspectives on the IT service management industry.
- The Beginner's View: Covers the fundamentals of ITIL, project initiation and management, business justification, roles and responsibilities, metrics for success, and more.
- Continual Service Improvement: Teaches how to measure, monitor, and improve processes, service management programs, and organizations as a whole.
- The Expert Focus: Delves into the future of service management, multiple frameworks, demonstrating business value, adapting ITSM to advances in technology, and more.
- Industry Insights: Uses case studies to explore the lessons learned, challenges faced, and insights gained from real-world ITSM implementations.
- Framework Fusion: Explores frameworks including ITIL, BiSL, M_O_R, COBIT, Six Sigma, Lean, and ISO/IEC 20000 and 27000—and how to optimize them for service management.
- The People Factor: Stresses the importance of transforming the way people work and influencing an organization's culture to ensure long-term ITSM stability.
- Service Support and Operations: Shares the inside scoop on how service desk operation and infrastructure management play into the overall ITSM scheme.
- The Strategic View: Examines the strategic side of ITSM - improving the bottom line and selling ITSM to the business, all while continuing to meet customer expectations.
For complete details on all FUSION 15 learning tracks, visit www.servicemanagementfusion.com/conference/tracks.aspx.
"This year's conference program will not only demonstrate today's best practices, but will prepare a new generation of IT service management leaders for success in the future," says Charles Araujo, President of itSMF USA.
FUSION 15 offers various conference packages. To view all FUSION 15 offerings and to register, visit: ServiceManagementFUSION.com.
Founded in 1989, HDI is the first membership association and certification body created for the technical service and support industry. Since then, HDI has remained the source for professional development by offering the resources needed to promote organization-wide success through exceptional customer service. In other words, we help professionals in service management better connect with customers. We do this by facilitating collaboration and networking, hosting acclaimed conferences and events, producing renowned publications and research, certifying and training thousands of professionals each year, and connecting solution providers with practitioners. Learn more at www.ThinkHDI.com.
About itSMF USA
The itSMF USA, a chapter of itSMF International, is the independent professional organization and forum for IT Service Management professionals in the US. A not-for-profit organization, itSMF is a prominent player in the on-going development of IT Service management professionals and the promotion of IT Service Management (ITSM) best practices, standards and qualifications in the United States. This network of industry professionals, white papers, webinars, podcasts, conferences and other resources creates an opportunity for you and your organization to connect, learn and grow. Come be part of the IT service management profession. Learn more at www.itsmfusa.org.