SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Ten digital health companies will demo their products for the first time during Launch! at Health 2.0 9th Annual Fall Conference in Santa Clara, CA on October 4-7. Health 2.0 will host the competition on Wednesday, October 7th. After the demos, the audience votes for their favorites. Previous Launch! winners have included Castlight Health, Basis, and OM*Signal. This year's finalists:
- Bloom Technologies will debut their discrete, wireless wearable for expecting mothers to track contractions and other physiological changes in pregnancy to improve maternal and neonatal outcomes.
- Flow Health a free network connecting consumers, providers and payers around shared patient data including Patient Check-In, an iPad app replacing the standard medical clipboard used by patients to complete forms at the doctor's office.
- Sensentia a fully-automated inquiry system that is automating inefficient processes using natural language processing and more to empower patients to make better health care decisions.
- PeerWell matches and connects teams of peers working together on evidence based health interventions spanning a variety of areas including mental health, diabetes, CHF, and other cardiometabolic conditions.
- Nurx the easiest and fastest way to obtain oral contraceptives, including prescriptions and drug delivery directly from a mobile app.
- MedWand a revolutionary telemedicine device that allows providers to remotely perform physical examinations via secure Internet connections.
- Doco.la a portal for physicians to create rich educational modules and share them with their patients.
- Vivor helpings patient seek financial assistance through a matchmaking platform facilitated by a financial advisor.
- Gliimpse collects and organizes a patient's entire health history, across vendors, health systems, and more, to create a streamlined health profile.
- uncleCare a streamlined experience for patients who are under anticoagulant therapy allows them to easily transmit their data to a clinic and receive easy medication dosage updates, lifestyle reminders and more.
Traction is back for a second year featuring companies who are on the verge of raising Series A rounds of $2-$15M. See ten of the most promising startups compete for funding in front of leading venture capitalists, angel investors, government officials and entrepreneurs. Judges decide which company can scale the most quickly.
Professional Services Track
- Redox Engine is an integration platform that allows best-in-class software to easily and securely interoperate with EHRs. We offer secure and transparent controls, allowing health systems to incrementally embrace and integrate with cloud-based vendors.
- QueueDr is a platform that integrates seamlessly into a provider's EMR to automatically fill their cancelled appointments with their ideal patients. QueueDr helps offices staff time, increase revenue, and increase patient satisfaction.
- PatientPop has developed the first Practice Growth Platform for healthcare providers - an all-in-one marketing solution for patient acquisition, retention, reputation management and business insights.
- Admetsys has developed a novel artificial pancreas for hospital and surgical care that improves health outcomes and health economics through high-tech automation. Over 40% of patients admitted to hospital are now at diabetic risk and proper control of blood glucose levels and avoidance of harmful low levels saves lives, decreases complications, and speeds recovery.
Consumer Solutions Track
- Vericred brings transparency to provider networks through its data and decision support tools enabling individuals, businesses and insurance brokers to identify and compare health insurance plans based on costs, benefits and provider network fit.
- SilverCloud is an online mental health & wellness delivery platform – improving outcomes, extending care, lowering costs.
- CirrusMD develops "continuous loop" virtual care solutions for value-based healthcare organizations. We allow everyone to access convenient, timely medical care with local physicians in the same way that doctors address concerns for their friends and family – through text messaging, phone and video chat. Our methodology for telemedicine differs from other approaches because we ensure continuity of patient care and enable integration of data from virtual encounters into the patient's EMR record. Think of us as virtual access to integrated care.
- Noona Healthcare is a mobile service that provides cancer centers with a holistic, real-time view of their patients' wellbeing. With Noona, patients report their condition via a mobile device and the medical team can identify acute symptoms and target patients in need of immediate care. Its unique operating concept is based on smart algorithms and automation. When less severe symptoms are present, Noona automatically gives patients self-care and monitoring instructions.
- Ayogo's Empower™ is a chronic illness management tool that helps motivate patients to adopt a self-management program that includes medication and lifestyle. Virtual coaching, reminders and provider-to-patient communication turn Empower into a digital experience that has been shown in clinical trials to improve health outcomes.
Join an audience of over 2,200 professionals, innovators, venture capitalists, and thought-leaders who are driving the digital health revolution at Health 2.0's 9th Annual Fall Conference. With over 200 LIVE product demos, over 100 thought leaders and 10 new company launches, Health 2.0 annually convenes the leading conference linking health care with new digital technologies.
About Health 2.0
Health 2.0 promotes, showcases, and catalyzes new technologies in health care through a worldwide series of conferences, code-a-thons, prize challenges, and leading market intelligence. Visit www.health2con.com for more info.
SOURCE Health 2.0