SAN FRANCISCO, July 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Health 2.0 announces the inaugural Innovating Care Delivery Symposium during the 9th Annual Health 2.0 Fall Conference. The Innovating Care Delivery Symposium will bring some of the most progressive health system executives and providers together into one room to discuss how their organizations are embracing new technologies to deliver better care. The Symposium and the Conference focus on 5 key ways Health 2.0 is changing care delivery:
- Transitioning to Value-Based Care: The reality of value-based care looms large for many health systems like Advocate Health Care in Chicago where sophisticated new data tools are transforming population health.
- Tools for Clinical Workflow: Electronic medical records were not the technological leap health care needed, but large providers like Dignity Health and Mt. Sinai are diligently layering on new technology to smooth day-to-day life for providers and improve care.
- Care Coordination & Collaboration: Technology has revolutionized communication for the average consumer, while medical teams still struggle to efficiently communicate with each other and patients. Remote monitoring at Kaiser, UCSF, and Minnesota Children's has shown promise, but looks uneven at best.
- Fostering New Innovations: New technology takes time to trickle down into medical practice, but as the speed of innovation increases, health systems like Henry Ford and Providence are developing new processes for putting innovation into practice.
- Improving the Patient Experience: The patient experience is crucial for improving patient outcomes, which is why health systems are increasingly turning to consumer-oriented tools to help patients navigate care, communicate with providers, and actively manage their health.
The collision of Health 2.0 tools and technologies with the traditional care delivery system is upon us, and the focal point of that impact is the 9th Annual Health 2.0 Fall Conference. From attending the Symposium to showcasing a product in front of top hospital executives, presenting a partnership case study, or designing a lunch session for the leaders who will shape care delivery in the years to come, there are a number of ways to engage Health 2.0's elite provider audience and mold the conversation. Don't miss your opportunity to participate. Contact Kim Krueger at email@example.com to become involved.
About Health 2.0
Health 2.0 is the premiere showcase and catalyst for the advancement of new health technologies. Through a global series of conferences, thought leadership roundtables, developer competitions, pilot programs, and leading market intelligence, Health 2.0 drives the innovation and collaboration necessary to transform health and health care.
SOURCE Health 2.0