SILICON VALLEY, Calif., Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Health 2.0 is excited to announce Health:Refactored, the first ever code and design focused conference for health. Health:Refactored will take place at the Computer History Museum in Silicon Valley, May 13 - 14, 2013. Developers and designers who are actively seeking solutions to advance health technology are invited to attend. At this two-day event, attendees will have the opportunity to expand their expertise and gain new insights into the rapidly evolving field of health care technology.
The health care IT market is projected to grow 24% from 2012 to 2014, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (2012). This rapid growth, compounded by technological barriers, is increasing the demand for specialized health IT developers and designers. By providing access to the latest standards and resources in health tech, Health:Refactored will enable attendees to leverage their skills to create the industry's most effective solutions.
- Workshops on APIs from leading health and tech companies
- Crash courses on the essentials of health tech – Navigating HIPAA, Optimizing for Government Standards, and Demystifying Health Data
- Interviews, debates, and general rough-housing with health and tech experts
- Talks on how to make the right partnerships, hack the system, and design products that stick
- Opportunities to connect with industry experts as well as peer developers and designers
"Health 2.0 recognizes the critical role that technologists play in the ever evolving field of health tech" said Indu Subaiya, Co-Chairman and CEO of Health 2.0. "Through workshops and talks on the latest tools and intelligence, Health:Refactored will empower them to drive, change, and shape the health industry."
The call for speakers is open. Apply here!
Health 2.0, LLC is a world stage, testing ground, and community for the future of health technology. Since being founded in 2007, Health 2.0 has continuously promoted, showcased, and catalyzed health IT solutions and innovations through conferences, code-a-thons, prize competitions, media, and the Health 2.0 consulting group. For more information, visit www.health2con.com. Follow us on Twitter at health2con.com/twitter.
SOURCE Health 2.0