NEW YORK, Sept. 27, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The 4th edition of the 'Health and Fitness Market Report - Focus on Clubs and Equipment – UK 2016-2020 Analysis' covers the health and fitness club sector (private and public), as well as the commercial and home fitness equipment markets. The report contains original input and a detailed assessment of the market and represents excellent value for money to companies in this industry or considering entry.
Key content covered:
- Private Sector Health & Fitness Clubs – Market size and key trends, mix by in-hotel and stand-alone, Mid and Premium sector, assessment by volume of members, number of clubs and revenue.
- Public Sector Health & Fitness Clubs – Market size and key trends, assessment of private leisure management contractors, in-house managed and trust managed facilities, analysis by number of members, sites and revenue.
- Commercial Fitness Equipment – Market size and key trends, main suppliers and brands, specialist suppliers, mix between CV and strength training equipment, imports and exports, and distribution mix.
- Home Fitness Equipment – Market size, trends, analysis of product and distribution mix, key product trends, key suppliers and future prospects.
Key areas of insight include:
- Significant changes within the private health clubs sector – growth of low-cost clubs.
- Developments in the fitness equipment sector – overview of home and commercial equipment sectors - new product trends in 2014-2016.
- Impact of increasing competition and changing technology.
- Growth in niche market segments.
- Market forecasts in 2016 and through to 2020.
Key areas of coverage in the report include:
- Total market size - analysis by value 2010-2015 with forecasts for 2016-2020, key factors influencing market e.g. increased awareness of health & fitness, industry consolidation and economic climate. Commentary on recent, current and likely future performance.
- Assessment of the market by private and public sector revenue, analysis of the number of facilities in overall terms.
- Key market influences - consumer spending & confidence, increased consumer awareness of health and fitness issues, participation rates in sports, games & physical activities, changing technology, campaigns to encourage sports & fitness etc.
HEALTH & FITNESS CLUB MARKET
- Health club market size - analysis by value 2010-2015 with forecasts for 2016-2020. Recent growth rates. Analysis of revenue source, joining fees, membership fees, ancillary incomes etc. Comment on recent, current and likely future performance.
- Analysis of 4 key market sectors - private stand-alone health clubs, hotel based health clubs, private and publicly managed local authority facilities – sector shares, trends.
- Market trends & influencing factors – slowdown in development of private fitness facilities; development of niche markets; increasing competition; corporate and local authority sectors; new exercise trends; new product development.
- Assessment of market - development of new club outlets, by membership numbers, and by key market sector – in-hotel and stand-alone development, independent versus chains, together with Premium, Mid-market and Value market analysis. Growth of low-cost gyms – new operations in market, likely future changes.
- Key operators and market shares - changing market structure - leading providers and brands, private sector groups, independents, hotel chains, etc. Company profiles, acquisitions etc.
- Future prospects 2016-2020 and opportunities for the private and public sectors.
COMMERCIAL FITNESS EQUIPMENT MARKET
- Market Size - analysis by value 2010-2015 with forecasts for 2016-2020. Recent growth levels in the market. Commentary on recent, current and likely future performance.
- Market Trends & Influencing Factors – influence of local authority health and fitness sectors, development of niche markets; new exercise trends; new product development, role of imports etc.
- Impact of Product Innovation & Equipment Upgrading – share mix between strength and CV equipment, market drivers, future changes/trends, changing technology.
- Key suppliers - leading equipment suppliers, share estimates, sector strengths, company profiles etc.
- Future prospects and opportunities for the commercial sector.
HOME FITNESS EQUIPMENT MARKET
- Market Size - analysis by value 2010-2015 with forecasts for 2016-2020. Market trends & Influencing Factors – new product development, impact of growth of imports etc. Growth/interaction with computer/gaming technologies.
- Product Mix – shares for treadmills, bikes, multi-gyms, free weights etc. key trends in recent years, growth sectors etc.
- Key suppliers and market shares - leading suppliers, share estimates, sector strengths, company profiles etc. Distribution channel analysis – growth sectors/new entrants etc.
- Future prospects and opportunities for the sector.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03516878-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.