PHILADELPHIA, July 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Now in its fourth year, the invitation-only m.15 Conference brings together innovative thought leaders in the tech, health, and startup space to share their findings and expertise on the future of mobile health and how brands can better engage with their consumers today. This year's theme is "Your Connected Health Experience."
m.15 takes a critical look at current mobile health trends in order to identify key insights about how people engage with their health. Speakers will discuss the next wave of innovation that's helping consumers make better and more informed decisions about their health and will address important questions like:
- Where should brands turn as wearables become smarter and health becomes even more personal?
- How are experts in mobile and S&A using the data generated by mobile apps and wearables?
- How can brands use data insights to improve their customers' experience?
- What do the experts say to avoid at all costs?
"We're thrilled to be the agency that's bringing together the industry's greatest minds for a meaningful conversation about mobile health innovation," says Geoff McCleary, SVP, Mobile, Digitas Health LifeBrands.
This year, the day-long summit will be hosted in the heart of Silicon Valley at Google's Mountain View California Headquarters. Confirmed speakers include:
- Yuri Quintana, Director, Global Health Informatics, BIDMC and Harvard Medical School
- Lynne Chou, General Partner at Kleiner Perkins
- Jeff Dachis, CEO & Founder of One Drop
- Geoff Clapp, Co-Founder of Better
- Michael Fergusson, CEO of Ayogo
- Jeff Hasen, Founder of Gotta Mobilize
- Ryan McQuaid, CEO of PlushCare
For more information about the event including updates on confirmed speakers and highlights from last year, visit http://m.15.digitashealth.com/.
About Digitas Health LifeBrands
Digitas Health LifeBrands is designed to connect today's healthcare brands with 21st century healthcare consumers and professionals. Creatively-driven, media savvy, and technology-fueled, Digitas Health LifeBrands is the leading digital-at-the-core brand agency for the new era of healthcare marketing. With offices in Philadelphia, New York, San Francisco, and London, it is a member of the world's largest healthcare communications network, Publicis Healthcare Communications Group. As a member of this elite network, Digitas Health LifeBrands is also a member of the Paris-based Publicis Groupe S.A. (Euronext Paris: FR0000130577), the world's third-largest communications group, second-largest media counsel and buying group, and a leader in digital communications.
SOURCE Digitas Health LifeBrands