NEW YORK, July 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Over the years, the adoption of cloud computing in healthcare has increased owing to the rising need to curtail healthcare costs and improve the quality of healthcare. Thus, stakeholders in the healthcare cloud computing market have implemented clinical information system (CIS) such as electronic medical records (EMR), computerized physician order entry (CPOE), and radiology information system (RIS). These technologies offers easier and faster access to data depending on the way it is stored—that is, on public, private, or hybrid clouds.
In 2014, the clinical information systems (CIS) segment accounted for the largest share of the global healthcare cloud computing market, by application; the private cloud segment accounted for the largest share of the healthcare cloud computing market, by deployment model; the software-as-a-service (SaaS) segment accounted for the largest share, by service model; the pay-as-you-go segment accounted for the largest share of the healthcare cloud computing market, by pricing model; the software segment accounted for the largest share of the healthcare cloud computing market, by component; and the healthcare providers segment accounted for the largest share of the healthcare cloud computing market, by end user.
In 2014, North America accounted for the largest share of the global healthcare cloud computing market, followed by Europe, Asia, and the Rest of the World (RoW). In the coming years, the healthcare cloud computing market is expected to witness the highest growth rate in North America, with emphasis on the U.S. The market for healthcare cloud computing in the U.S. is expected to rise due to increased insurance enrollment triggered by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (March 2010), inadequate IT infrastructure among payers, and conference, symposia, and seminars conducted on cloud computing in the U.S.
The global healthcare cloud computing market witnesses high competitive intensity as there are several big and many small firms with similar product offerings. These companies adopt various strategies (agreements, partnerships, collaborations, geographical expansion, and new product launches) to increase their market shares and establish a strong foothold in the global market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn helps the firms to garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios offered by top players in the healthcare cloud computing market. The report analyzes the healthcare cloud computing market, by application, service model, deployment model, pricing model, component, and end user
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the healthcare cloud computing market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various healthcare cloud computing technologies across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the healthcare cloud computing market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, distribution networks, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the healthcare cloud computing market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03087091-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001