NEW YORK, June 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
We predict the global healthcare packaging market will reach a value of $101.3 billion in 2015 and will grow at a CAGR of 6.3% between 2015 and 2025. Strong growth in the healthcare sectors around the world and increasing functional requirements for healthcare packaging products are some of the key growth factors in the global healthcare packaging market. A global ageing population, changing lifestyles and the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases will strengthen the demand for healthcare products and services and thus stimulate growth in the healthcare packaging market. Other important drivers of growth include the increasing incomes and higher living standards in emerging markets such as China and India, where the healthcare packaging market has recently exhibited double-digit growth rates. Despite the rapid growth observed in the emerging economies, we forecast the US will lead the healthcare packaging industry throughout the forecast period.
Plastics will hold the greatest market share in the materials healthcare packaging market, mainly due to their cost-effectiveness and high adaptability. Moreover, we expect this submarket to continue exhibiting fast growth throughout the forecast period. Glass as a healthcare packaging material will be gradually replaced by other substitutes like plastics, visiongain predicts.
In the healthcare packaging market by type, the prefillable syringes submarket will see the strongest growth, we predict. Meanwhile, the parenteral vials and ampoules submarket will continue to be the second fastest growing market. The booming biologics market, where injection is normally the delivery method of choice, is the main growth driver of these two markets.
The global healthcare packaging market does face many restraints, however. The wide-spread cost containment measures placed on healthcare expenditure by governments is placing an increasing cost-pressure on the healthcare packaging market. Changing regulations in the healthcare sector can also have major effects on the way healthcare packaging manufacturers operate. Furthermore, greater buyer power and more intense competition within the healthcare packaging industry have resulted from the consolidation observed in the healthcare industry.
What is the future of the Healthcare Packaging market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
How this 306 page report will inform you:
- View global healthcare packaging market; forecasts and analysis from 2015 to 2025 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2015 to 2025, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments.
- The report provides 224 tables, charts, and graphs
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future healthcare packaging prospects. This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the healthcare packaging sector.
- View 2 exclusive expert company interviews. Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provide full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking.
- By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interview
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02827301-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/healthcare-packaging-market-forecast-2015-2025-prospects-for-leading-companies-in-otc-rx-pharmaceuticals-and-medical-equipment-300278185.html