LONDON, Nov. 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The global healthcare workforce management systems market is expected to grow at a double digit CAGR during the forecast period of 2014 to 2019 and is estimated to be worth $1,453.8 million by 2019. The market is mainly driven by the growing need of healthcare professionals due to the increasing aging population and resultant increase in the prevalence of diseases in North America and Europe, technological innovations, and the implementation of stringent regulations. However, data security risk and high cost of software upgradation and maintenance inhibit the growth of the market to a certain extent.
During the forecast period, the time and attendance software segment will continue to drive and dominate the healthcare workforce management systems market. The large share of the time and attendance software segment can be attributed to its wide usage in the workforce management market. By 2019, North America will continue to drive and dominate the healthcare workforce management systems market, primarily due to the increasing demand of healthcare professionals. Majority of the growth in the Asia-Pacific region is primarily driven by the growing healthcare infrastructure in this region.
In this report, the global healthcare workforce management systems market is segmented based on solution (software and services), mode of delivery, end user, and geography. Based on solution, the healthcare workforce management systems market is divided into software and services. The software market is further divided into standalone software and integrated software. The standalone software market is divided into time and attendance, scheduling, HR and payroll, talent management, analytics, and others. The services market covers variety of services related to the workforce management software including implementation, support and maintenance, optimization, and education/training services.
Based on the mode of delivery, the market is segmented as on-premise solutions, web-based solutions, and cloud-based solutions. This report also discusses the key market drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global healthcare workforce management systems market and its submarkets.
Some of the major players in the global healthcare workforce management systems market include IBM Corporation (U.S.), Infor, Inc. (U.S.), Oracle Corporation (U.S.), Kronos, Inc. (U.S.), SAP AG (Germany), McKesson Corporation (U.S.), and Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (U.S.). Collectively, the top two players accounted for nearly 75% of the global healthcare workforce management systems market in 2013.
Kronos (U.S.) and Infor, Inc. (U.S.) are the leading players in the market which together accounted for a share of around 45% to 50% in 2013. Kronos is a prominent player with a strong brand image in the growing healthcare workforce management systems market. Kronos has a strong presence in the U.S. and is strengthening its presence through expansions in the European and Asian markets. It focuses on strengthening and streamlining its product portfolio for the healthcare workforce management systems market.
Reasons to Buy the Report
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn would help the firms garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing this report could use any one or a combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for reaping a greater market share.
This report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on product portfolios offered by the top players in the healthcare workforce management systems market. The report analyzes the healthcare workforce management systems market by solution, mode of delivery, and end user across North America, Europe, APAC, and RoW regions.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming trends, research and development activities, and new product launches in the healthcare workforce management systems market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information on the lucrative emerging markets by solution, mode of delivery, end user, and geography
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information of new products, growing regions, recent developments, and investments in the healthcare workforce management systems market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, products, distribution networks, manufacturing capabilities, and SWOT analyses of the leading players in the healthcare workforce management market.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2317613/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/healthcare-workforce-management-systems-market-by-solution-talent-management-time--attendance-scheduling-optimization-services-by-mode-of-delivery-cloud-based-web-based-by-end-user-hospital-long-term-care---global-fo-300001270.html