WASHINGTON and SPARKS, Md., Nov. 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- mHealth Summit-- The percentage of covered employees enrolled in high-deductible health plans has tripled in the last five years and is driving the need for engagement solutions.
Employers looking to ease the transition to consumer-directed plans for their employees by adopting consumer-engagement solutions are faced with fragmented tools that make it difficult to provide an integrated enterprise health benefits platform that protects current investments in HR and benefits systems as well as wellness programs. Therefore, an opportunity exists for an integrated enterprise health benefits solution that includes consumer engagement tools and the ability to connect to the larger health and wellness ecosystems.
Visit Digital Health Innovations, Inc. (DHI) at the mHealth Summit (part of the Walgreens Partner Pavilion – Booth 1321-8) to see a live demo of the HealthJibe mobile consumer health engagement platform. DHI will highlight connectivity to the Navmd Analytics solution for population health management, and is offering conference attendees the opportunity to try HealthJibe by participating in the HealthJibe mHealth Summit Steps Challenge. Visit the DHI booth (1321-8) for more information.
"HealthJibe is the central component of an integrated enterprise health benefits platform that empowers employees to easily manage their overall health and wellbeing in order to stabilize health care costs," said Robert Blonchek, CEO of Digital Health Innovations, Inc. "It is a best of breed consumer engagement platform that also has the capability to connect and expand, enabling a more holistic and connected offering to employee populations while protecting employer investments in benefit, wellness, and other HR systems and programs."
"As part of the mHealth Summit we will be offering live demonstrations of the HealthJibe platform highlighting not only our integration with the Walgreens Balance Reward™ program but our connection to the Navmd Analytics™ platform that helps us provide employers with unprecedented insight into the risk and cost of their employee population, while providing employees with insight into their health risks and related costs," he added. "The folks at Navmd have embraced connected-health and we are excited to see the potential of our collaboration to help employers and employees manage healthcare spend."
"We are excited to partner with Digital Health Innovations in connecting to the HealthJibe platform," said Brian Wilson, Executive Vice President of Business Development for Navmd. "Combining Navmd Analytics' enlightened approach to population health management with the HealthJibe consumer engagement platform will allow our customers and partners to analyze, predict, and influence population wellness on a whole new level."
HealthJibe is an employer sponsored mobile App that is provided to employees as part of a health benefits plan. It brings health risk awareness, prevention, lifestyle habits, and cost transparency into the employee's daily digital routine:
- Health Risk Awareness – HealthJibe maintains a Metabolic Syndrome profile for the employee
- Preventive Care – HealthJibe prepares a personalized preventive health care plan for each user based on age and gender, and consistent with the US Preventive Services Task Force
- Lifestyle Habits – HealthJibe works with leading wireless health and fitness trackers to help users stay on top of key lifestyle habits including physical activity, weight and body composition, blood pressure, and blood sugar.
- Cost transparency – HealthJibe provides each user with insight into their overall risk profile based on ERGs derived from medical and pharmacy claims, and provides summaries of total health plan spending for medical and pharmacy claims during the current year.
- Behavioral Economics – Employees earn significant rewards by using HealthJibe. Rewards are earned from participating reward partners and through reward payments offered by the employer when sponsoring HealthJibe.
- HealthJibe Connect™ is a Web API that helps organizations implement a comprehensive population health solution using existing benefit, wellness, data analytics and other HR systems and programs.
About Digital Health Innovations, Inc.
Digital Health Innovations is a mobile health software company in the business of consumerizing healthcare through mobile, wearable, and data technology. Our flagship product HealthJibe is an employer-sponsored mobile consumer health engagement platform that empowers employees to easily manage their overall health and wellbeing in order to stabilize health care costs.
For more information, visit www.dhealth.us
Navmd enables today's employers, brokers, and consultants to get the full picture, providing tools and solutions they need to proactively gain control of population health. Offering a uniquely comprehensive view of all the elements contributing to quality and cost of healthcare within an organization, Navmd integrates a huge range of data sources into a single, usable solution. Navmd gives their customers and partners the power to wield data more effectively than ever.
For more information, visit www.navmd.com
SOURCE Digital Health Innovations, Inc.