PHILADELPHIA, Dec. 2, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- It's no secret that Heart + Paw takes their role in pet parenthood very seriously. They've thought of everything to ensure that pets are always comfortable in their state-of-the-art facilities.
Along with a passion for pets, Heart + Paw is very passionate about working with local makers and companies to build each location. It is a part of their core mission to deliver on sustainability. See below for the list of local makers that Heart + Paw partnered with:
- Some of the best restaurants around the world seek out Felt + Fat for their porcelain tableware, and they didn't want pets to miss out on the fun. Heart + Paw and Felt + Fat teamed up to design a modern tableware setting for our four-legged family members. Shop custom colorways at https://shop.heartandpaw.com/.
- All the furniture, millwork, hand welded fencing, retail shelves, and cat exam shelves come from modern craft studio Edgewood Made.
- The welcome desks and the entryway stainless steel dot insert in concrete were provided by RustFab - a studio specializing in concept design for artists, museums, and institutions.
- The lights in Heart + Paw were provided by interior design company Edsel.
- Soft-goods manufacturing company Norman Porter provided upholstery and floor exam pads.
- Giggy Bites, from Chadds Ford, PA, provided cat treats made by pet parents themselves.
With stores already open in King of Prussia, Glen Mills, and Cherry Hill, Heart + Paw is expanding rapidly. Three new Heart + Paw locations are opening up in Northern Liberties, East Market and Callowhill in 2020, along with a New Jersey location in Marlton.
For media inquiries, please contact Molly@PhillyPRGirl.com.
About Heart + Paw
Heart + Paw is an integrated pet care company that combines a tailored physical destination with the convenience of a digital presence to provide a seamless experience for pet parents and each dog or cat's entire care team across the dimensions of wellness. A growing and already popular pet lifestyle brand with upcoming locations in Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey and Virginia, Heart + Paw offers a wide range of services from veterinary care to grooming, day care, boarding and retail. Thoughtfully designed and digitally enabled, Heart + Paw is pet care reimagined. To learn more, visit the Heart + Paw website at www.heartandpaw.com.
SOURCE Heart + Paw