SAN FRANCISCO, July 18, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global herbal supplements market size is expected to reach USD 8.5 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is projected to expand at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2018 to 2025. Growing geriatric population and awareness regarding preventive healthcare are expected to be the key factors driving the market. Rising healthcare expenditure is also likely to augment the market growth. Easy availability of herbal supplements owing to various strategies, such as direct selling and bundled offerings, adopted by companies will also support market growth.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Echinacea supplements segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2017 owing to high adoption of these supplements for infection prevention
- Turmeric supplements segment is expected to emerge with the fastest CAGR 8.1% over the forecast period owing to the rising clinical studies demonstrating the therapeutic benefits of these supplements
- Capsule segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2017 owing to the large number of products available in capsule form
- Adult segment emerged as the largest consumer group in the past while pregnant women segment is expected to emerge with the fastest CAGR 7.0% over the forecast period
- Asia Pacific was the largest regional market; however, Europe is anticipated to witness the fastest CAGR of 8.2% over the forecast period
- Jarrow Formulas, Inc.; Solgar, Inc.; Nature's Bounty; Ancient GreenFields Pvt. Ltd.; Gaia Herbs; and Now Foods are some of the key companies in the herbal supplements market
Read 100 page research report with TOC on "Herbal Supplements Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Turmeric, Echinacea), By Formulation (Capsules, Powder and Granules), By Consumer (Pregnant Women, Adults), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/herbal-supplements-market
Increasing awareness regarding the benefits associated with the consumption of herbal supplements is also likely to have a positive impact on the product demand. Manufacturers are focusing on product placement strategies to increase their sale across all consumer groups. For instance, the advertisements targeting children segment are focused on endorsing the use of supplements for nutritional values for healthy growth. According to the article cited by NCBI in 2013, nearly 80% of the global population relies on herbal supplements as part of primary healthcare. Thus, increasing acceptance of natural therapies and products is also propelling the market growth.
Grand View Research has segmented the global herbal supplements market on the basis of product, formulation, consumer, and region:
- Herbal Supplements Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Herbal Supplements Formulation Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Powder and Granules
- Soft Gels
- Herbal Supplements Consumer Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Pregnant Women
- Herbal Supplements Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- Latin America
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Find more research reports on Pharmaceuticals Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Myasthenia Gravis (MG) Treatment Market – emerging targeted therapies and symptom based therapies are believed to present significant market opportunity in the treatment of myasthenia gravis.
- BELVIQ Market – BELVIQ, a product of Arena Pharmaceuticals GmbH. is an FDA-approved prescription weight-loss medication that helps overweight and obese adults lose weight and keep it off.
- Wound Care Sealants Market – The global wound care sealants market is expected to experience a lucrative growth on account of increasing number of surgeries all over the world.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.