BOSTON, Nov. 20, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- In search of the best camera deals for Black Friday 2019? Deals researchers at The Consumer Post have found the best early savings on smart home security cameras, Canon, Nikon & Sony mirrorless & DSLR cameras, GoPro HERO action cameras and Polaroid instant cameras. Links to the best live deals are listed below.
Best Camera deals:
- Save up to 52% on Canon & Nikon DSLR, Sony Mirrorless, GoPro, Polaroid & Nest security cameras at Amazon - check the latest deals on best-selling 4K action cameras, DSLR cameras, security cameras & mirrorless cameras
- Save up to 50% on Ring, Blink, Nest & Arlo Pro security cameras & baby monitors at Amazon - including savings on indoor and outdoor cameras, baby monitors, video doorbells & floodlight cams
- Save up to $1,424 on Canon & Nikon DSLR & Sony mirrorless cameras at Amazon - featuring discounts on top-rated DSLR camera bodies, lenses, complete bundles & accessories
- $50 bonus value on GoPro HERO8 Black Bundles at GoPro.com - shoppers also get $100 off the HERO 8 Black when trading in any digital camera
- Save up to $50 on Polaroid & Fujifilm Instax Mini 9, Mini 90 & Instax Square cameras at Amazon - including deals on Polaroid cameras, Fujifilm Instax Mini cameras, printers, Instant Film packs & accessories
- Save up to 35% on Nest security cameras & smart home devices at Amazon - click the link for the latest prices on Nest Indoor & Outdoor Cams, Learning Thermostats, Protect smoke detectors & motion detectors
- Save up to $700 on Canon DSLR cameras, digital cameras & accessory bundles - at Canon.com
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday page and Walmart Deal Drop page. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Nearly all cameras these days are digital, be it the DSLR used by a professional photographer or the security camera installed in a home. Global brand Canon offers both DSLR and surveillance cameras. The same is the case for Polaroid though they're better known for film and instant cameras. Now Google Nest is a name easily recognizable for security camera systems and other smart home automations.
When does Black Friday officially start at Amazon and Walmart? 2019's Black Friday is on the 29th of November, while Cyber Monday is on the 2nd of December.
Amazon's Black Friday sales start in the beginning of November and continue past Cyber Monday into early December. The sales week leading up to Black Friday remains the most important for shoppers due to the number of deals on offer. Walmart also kicks off the holiday shopping season very early this year, as its Early Deals Drop begins on October 25 at midnight. Online shoppers can visit Walmart.com to find discounts on selected items across a variety of categories such as electronics, kitchenware, toys and more. The evening before Thanksgiving typically marks the start of Walmart's Black Friday sales at its online store. The following evening, on Thanksgiving, is normally the beginning of Walmart's in-store Black Friday deals.
Most major retailers continue their Black Friday deals through to Cyber Monday. Amazon is an exception as it tends to extend its sales for an additional week.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE The Consumer Post