BIRMINGHAM, Ala., July 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Hibbett Sporting Goods Inc. (NASDAQ: HIBB), a U.S. based athleisure retailer operating more than 1,000 premium athletic apparel, footwear and equipment stores in small and mid-sized markets, today announced the launch of their new e-commerce site, www.Hibbett.com. The newly redesigned Hibbett site will provide customers with a robust yet simplified digital experience, to browse and shop hundreds of footwear, apparel and equipment items and choose how, when and where to make a purchase.
"In a crowded industry, Hibbett Sports has been a pioneer and trusted US retailer for more than 70 years," said Jeff Rosenthal, CEO, Hibbett. "We knew that taking Hibbett online was our next step and we tapped into digital experts from inside and outside of our industry, to help us build a world-class e-commerce site with all the bells and whistles and the latest technological features to provide a great Hibbett brand experience, 24/7."
Hibbett Sports stores provide athletes, fitness enthusiasts of all ages and sneakerheads, with access to newly released, exclusive and hard-to-find athletic apparel and footwear from brands like Nike, Adidas, Under Armour, Jordan and more. By incorporating the very best technology with the latest features, Hibbett's e-commerce site will enhance the online and offline shopping experience of their customers, while expanding the company footprint to new and previously untapped markets.
"In a competitive industry our goal was not to build just another sporting goods website," said Bill Quinn, VP, Digital Commerce, Hibbett. We combined what makes Hibbett special with best in class online capabilities to come up with a differentiated online shopping experience for our customers."
Hibbett online incorporates dozens of consumer-friendly features ranging from easy site navigation and check-out to product suggestions and a size finder tool. Additionally, online customers have access to a huge collective inventory from Hibbett's distribution center, vendors and over 1,000 Hibbett Sports stores nationwide, making it easy to find exactly what they want, when they want it.
Key Hibbett.com Features
- Launch Calendar – enables customers to easily add shoe release dates to their calendar
- Product Finder – brings a personalized store-like shopping experience, online
- Hibbett Rewards – full access to loyalty program and award redemption online
- Rich product pages – shoppers can view 360° images and video content of items
- Store availability – allows customers to find items at a nearby store
- Enhanced integrated search – ability to search for items in multiple ways from style, category, color or sport, across multiple brands
- True Fit – technology that enables customers to identify their proper sizes and save them online for future shoe or apparel purchases
- Shop the Look – Hibbett stylist curated outfits for customers who want to purchase a complete ensemble
- Related Items – automated recommendations for items that are typically purchased together upon check-out, such as; socks with shoes
- Create a Wish List – customers can save items for a later time or until they are ready to purchase
- Free Shipping and Free Returns online or in person at 1,000+ store locations – customers can return items for free within 60 days of purchase
- Guest checkout – ability to make purchase without creating an account
- Streamlined checkout – allows customers to purchase with credit cards, PayPal or Apple Pay
- Helpful Shopping Guides – such as "How to pick the right insole"
About Hibbett Sports
Hibbett Sports, headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama is a leading athletic-inspired fashion retailer with more than 1,000 stores, primarily located in small and mid-sized communities across the country. Founded in 1945, Hibbett stores have a rich history of convenient locations, personalized customer service and access to coveted footwear, apparel and equipment from top brands like Nike, Adidas and Under Armour. Today Hibbett is the largest company headquartered in Alabama with 9,200 employees nationwide. Consumers can browse styles, find new releases, shop looks and make purchases online or in their nearest store by visiting www.Hibbett.com. Follow us @HibbettSports
SOURCE Hibbett Sporting Goods Inc.