OAKLAND, Calif., June 1 /PRNewswire/ -- The makers of Hidden Valley® Salad Dressings are pleased to announce the introduction of Hidden Valley® Farmhouse Originals Dressings. These four new flavors step beyond ranch to add fresh from the farm tasting flavors and robust taste to even the simplest of dishes and make vegetables delectable for the entire family.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://multivu.prnewswire.com/mnr/hiddenvalley/44421/
The four new flavors include:
- Farmhouse Originals Roasted Onion Parmesan: Savory flavors of roasted onion, and mellow Parmesan and Romano cheeses blend together for a creamy homestyle dressing. Try it on your favorite green salads as well as in pasta salad, potato salad and on panini sandwiches -- it's also the perfect topping for veggies.
- Farmhouse Originals Hickory Bacon and Onion: Enjoy the tongue-tingling taste of hickory smoked bacon with a hint of roasted onion. Try it in vegetable slaws, add to your favorite greens, top a baked potato or use it to top a burger hot off the grill to bring out the flavors you love.
- Farmhouse Originals Garden Tomato & Bacon: Sweet, smoky and pleasingly tangy, this delectable dressing has a rustic twist. Try it on wedges of iceberg lettuce, as a dip for your favorite veggies, or in a delicious three-bean salad.
- Farmhouse Originals Creamy Parmesan: Mouth-watering Parmesan blended perfectly with tangy buttermilk for a delicious homestyle taste. Try it on a Caesar salad, as a base for spinach or artichoke dips, or to top a stuffed baked potato.
The suggested retail price for the new dressings is $3.49. Tips to get the entire family enjoying veggies together, as well as recipes using the new dressing are available at www.HiddenValley.com.
"Hidden Valley has always aimed to bring farm-fresh tasting flavors to the table," said Priscilla Tuan, Hidden Valley Marketing Manager. "We're thrilled to extend the brand to include flavors that go beyond ranch and help families enjoy more vegetables and wholesome meals together."
- Find recipes with the new dressings and Hidden Valley® Home Page: http://www.hiddenvalley.com/
- Find Hidden Valley® on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/hiddenvalley
- Follow Hidden Valley® on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hvranch
- View Garden Party Webisodes featuring Jennie Garth: http://www.ivillage.com/food/garden-party/3-j-72939
About Hidden Valley®
The HV Food Products Company is a subsidiary of The Clorox Company, headquartered in Oakland, Calif. Clorox is a leading manufacturer and marketer of consumer products with fiscal year 2009 revenues of $5.5 billion. Clorox markets some of consumers' most trusted and recognized brand names, including its namesake bleach and cleaning products, Green Works™ natural cleaners, Armor All® and STP® auto-care products, Fresh Step® and Scoop Away® cat litter, Kingsford® charcoal, Hidden Valley® and K C Masterpiece® dressings and sauces, Brita® water-filtration systems, Glad® bags, wraps and containers, and Burt's Bees® natural personal care products. With 8,300 employees worldwide, the company manufactures products in more than two dozen countries and markets them in more than 100 countries. Clorox is committed to making a positive difference in the communities where its employees work and live. Founded in 1980, The Clorox Company Foundation has awarded cash grants totaling more than $77 million to nonprofit organizations, schools and colleges. In fiscal 2008 alone, the foundation awarded $3.6 million in cash grants, and Clorox made product donations valued at $7.8 million. For more information about Clorox, visit www.TheCloroxCompany.com.
SOURCE The HV Food Products Company