NEW YORK, March 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "The exponential growth of the photography industry would drive the high dynamic range market in the near future"
The high dynamic range market is estimated to grow from USD 1.82 billion in 2015 to USD 36.82 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 37.0% between 2016 and 2022. This market is driven by factors such as the growing demand for large screen displays, rise in the photography industry, and economies of scale results into less expensive HDR products.
"Capturing device HDR products to gain maximum traction during the forecast period"
The capturing devices segment is likely to hold the largest market share duing the forecast period. In addition, due to the rise in demand for products such as televisions & digital cameras, the market is expected to gain traction and grow at the highest CAGR in the next seven years. The high dynamic range market is also expected to witness growth in the entertainment sector, accounting for the largest market share during the forecast period.
"APAC to lead the global high dynamic range market during the forecast period"
APAC poised to lead the global HDR market in terms of revenue and growth rate, owing to maximum number of key players headquartered in the region such as Samsung Electric Co., Ltd. (South Korea), LG Display Co., Ltd. (South Korea), Canon, Inc. (Tokyo) and Nikon Corp. (Tokyo) majorly among others and due to its technological advancements in manufacturing. North America & Europe are at 2nd and 3rd place in the global market and are expected to continue the same trend during the forecast period.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people in the market.
Break-up of profile of primary participants is given below.
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 45%, Tier 2 – 22%, and Tier 3 – 33%
- By Designation: C-Level – 55%, Manager Level – 15%, and Others – 30%
- By Region: North America – 50%, Europe – 15%, APAC – 30%, and RoW – 5%
The key land mobile radio vendors profiled in the report are:
1. Samsung Electric Co., Ltd.
2. Apple, Inc.
3. LG Display Co., Ltd.
4. Nikon Corp.
5. Canon, Inc.
6. Casio Computer Co., Ltd.
7. Omnivision Technologies, Ltd.
8. Olympus Corp.
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the high dynamic range market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across different verticals and regions.
2. The report would help stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provide them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report would help stakeholders to better understand their competitors and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, newproduct develpoments, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03681935-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001