NEW YORK, May 19, 2015
/PRNewswire/ --This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of China HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2010-2014) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
• This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in China.
• The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2010 and the end of 2014. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
• Independent market sizing of China HNWIs across five wealth bands
• HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2010 to 2014
• HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2019
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
• Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2010-2014)
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
• The High Net Worth trends in China 2015 Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
• With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
• Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2019.
• There were 1,347,713 HNWIs in China in 2014. These HNWIs held US$4.8 trillion in wealth, and wealth per HNWI averaged US$3.6 million.
• Chinese HNWI numbers increased by 5.3% in 2014, following a 5.5% increase in 2013.
• Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes is expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of Chinese HNWIs is forecast to grow by 50.9%, to reach 2.2 million by 2019, while HNWI wealth is expected to grow by 75.9%, to reach US$9.5 trillion by the same year.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p0765078-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001