Sep 21, 2021, 09:30 ET
NEW YORK, Sept. 21, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The high-performance polymers market is poised to grow by $ 4.76 bn during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of 5.40% during the forecast period, according to Technavio. The report offers an up-to-date analysis and to know exact growth variance and the Y-O-Y growth rate - Request a free sample report.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Arkema SA, BASF SE, Celanese Corp., Compagnie de Saint-Gobain SA, Daikin Industries Ltd., DIC Corp., DuPont de Nemours Inc., Evonik Industries AG, Solvay SA, and Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Increasing demand from the electrical and electronics sector has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, the high costs associated with high-performance polymers might hamper the market growth.
High-performance Polymers Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
- Sulfone Polymers
- North America
- South America
Learn more about the additional trends impacting the future of the market and the positive and negative consequences on the businesses., download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR45103
Related Reports on Materials Include:
Hexagonal Boron Nitride Market Report -The hexagonal boron nitride market size is expected to grow by USD 302.98 million and record a CAGR of 6.40% during 2021-2025. Download a free sample report now!
Functional Textile Finishing Agents Market Report -The functional textile finishing agents market has the potential to grow by USD 860.87 million during 2021-2025, and the market's growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 4.96%.Download a free sample report now!
High-performance Polymers Market 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our high-performance polymers market report covers the following areas:
- High-performance Polymers Market size
- High-performance Polymers Market trends
- High-performance Polymers Market industry analysis
This study identifies the need for lightweight automotive as one of the prime reasons driving the high-performance polymers market growth during the next few years.
High-performance Polymers Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the High-performance Polymers Market. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the High-performance Polymers Market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile, and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
High-performance Polymers Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist high-performance polymers market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the high-performance polymers market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the high-performance polymers market
- Analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of high-performance polymers market vendors
Table Of Contents :
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- Fluoropolymers - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Polyamides - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Sulfone polymers - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- AKP - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Arkema SA
- BASF SE
- Celanese Corp.
- Compagnie de Saint-Gobain SA
- Daikin Industries Ltd.
- DIC Corp.
- DuPont de Nemours Inc.
- Evonik Industries AG
- Solvay SA
- Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]
Share this article