LONDON, January 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
If you're looking for houses for sale in Kent then Ward Homes can help - their homes have impressive projected rental yield. Their Lease Back* scheme means you could buy a stunning show home and lease* it back to Ward Homes.
You're guaranteed a tenant for the entire length of the lease* which means buying a Ward Homes house is a great investment.
You'll also get up to 6% per annum rental* yield (paid monthly) for the duration of the lease*, and that's a guaranteed promise. Additionally, this investment could include free fixtures, fittings and furnishings. You can learn about these investment opportunities with Ward by talking to a sales advisor at a Ward Homes development.
Take advantage of this great opportunity to invest in the buy-to-let market and earn a high rental yield with a Ward home.
Ward Homes can put you in touch with independent advisors who can help you find a mortgage and tenants, making the whole process as simple as possible.
For full terms and conditions of the Lease Back guarantee and to see the full warranty details, please see the Ward Homes website for full
* Although all such schemes are commonly referred to as "sale and leaseback" they in fact involve a licence. Customers must sign a Licence agreement with us.
** "exclusive" and "our" refer to the Barratt Development Plc Group Brands.
NOTES TO EDITORS:
- Ward Homes is part of Barratt Group offering new homes for sale in Kent and surrounding areas.
- The Barratt Group sold 11,171 homes in the last financial year, making it the biggest housebuilder by volume in Britain.
- Barratt Group was named Housebuilder of the Year at the Housebuilder Awards 2011.
- Barratt Group was awarded a maximum five star rating for the third consecutive year in the 2012 Home Builders Federation Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- In 2011 site managers working for Barratt Group won the highest number of NHBC Pride in the Job Quality Awards for a record seventh consecutive year.
- Barratt Group is the only housebuilder to guarantee the fixtures and fittings in place at the time of purchase of its new homes for five years.
- For more information on the developments available from Ward Homes and to find new homes in Kent, visit http://www.wardhomes.co.uk/
For further information about Barratt Group please call Paul Howlett on +44(0)7795-825844.
SOURCE Ward Homes