TORONTO, March 14, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- High-rise pet owners face extra challenges when dealing with their four-footed family members: escaping into the hallways; dealing with messy, smelly litter boxes in their small unit; and limited space to exercise and play. These are but a few of the issues. Announcing the launch of You Animal! A new brand of pet products, made in Canada and sourced with U.S. and Canadian components and ingredients. You Animal! is addressing the needs of sky-high pets and their busy owners with their initial launch, the You Animal! 30 Day All-in-One cat litter system.
A litter box requires a lot of attention to make sure it meets the needs of your finicky pets. No one wants smelly odors, constantly scooping clumps is tedious, and how do you clean that big plastic tub in a tiny apartment or condo unit? What makes the You Animal! cat litter system purr-fect for high-rise pet owners is multi-faceted:
- It reduces scooping by 80%. The innovative multi-layer litter does not clump but can absorb and hold up to 100% of its weight in water. No need to constantly scoop the pee. Just scoop the poop!
- It is guaranteed to neutralize and contain smelly urine odors for 30 days.
- The system is completely recyclable, compostable and North American sourced for your pet's safety.
- A fresh clean box can be delivered to you every month so no big box to clean
- It costs less than a cup of coffee per day
You Animal! is committed to "paw-sitive products" designed to benefit and ease the lives of pets and pet owners. The founders, Mark Fagel and Glenn Davidson, have years of experience with pet ownership, entrepreneurial ventures and innovation. They are committed to bringing more products to market following this initial launch. The litter system will be available on Indiegogo as of March 10, 2017, and subsequently will be sold on our website www.youanimalproducts.com.
You Animal Products Incorporated is a new start up with a mission to develop new products that benefit the lives of pets and pet owners across North America. Our focus is on the challenges of living in the increasingly small spaces of our densely populated and increasingly vertical cities.
To speak with Mark or Glenn please contact us at the numbers below and visit our website, www.youanimalproducts.com, Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest pages.
SOURCE You Animal Products Inc.