NEW YORK, Dec. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "High temperature resin market to register a CAGR of 4.44% between 2016 and 2026"
The global high temperature resin market is estimated to reach USD 4.88 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 4.44% from 2016 to 2026. The increasing demand for high temperature resin as an alternative to mechanical fasteners in high end applications, growth in application areas, the increasing demand for high temperature composite resins in railway and aerospace interior applications, and the increasing demand for thermoplastic resins in composite applications is driving the global high temperature resin market. The higher cost of high temperature composites, issues related to recycling of high temperature thermosetting resins, and regulations related to the use of hazardous chemicals, are restraining the growth of the global high temperature resin market.
"High temperature silicone resin is growing at the highest rate among all the types for paint & coating applications"
The demand for high temperature silicone resin in the high temperature resin market is growing at the highest rate, as it has the inherent ability to withstand extended exposure to higher temperatures than most other adhesives & sealants, paints & coatings, and composite chemistries. This aspect has made it the primary choice for under hood automotive applications. It can also be applied in thicker films, making it useful as a vibration dampening/isolation tool, if the coated assembly is to be placed in a high vibration environment. The high temperature silicone resin can withstand temperatures up to 1000°F (538°C), depending upon the end-use industry.
"Rising demand in Asia-Pacific is the major driver of the high temperature resin for adhesives & sealants application"
The Asia-Pacific is the fastest-growing region for the high temperature adhesives. The high demand in emerging countries, such as China, India, Korea, Malaysia, and Vietnam, is driving the global adhesives market. This growth stems from a rise in the demand for high-performance, high-quality high temperature adhesives from end-user segments such as electrical & electronics, automotive, aerospace, and other products. In addition, the carpentry & construction, and assembly & transport industries are also witnessing a growing demand for adhesives.
Breakup of primary interviews:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 50%, Tier 2 – 35%, and Others – 15%
- By Designation - C level – 38%, D level – 35%, and Others – 27%
- By Region - North America – 25%, Europe – 25%, Asia-Pacific – 24%, the Middle East & Africa - 13%, and South America – 13%
The key companies profiled in this report are, Solvay S.A. (Belgium), Huntsman Corporation (U.S.), E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (U.S.), Hexion Inc. (U.S.), Mitsui Chemicals Inc. (Japan), DIC Corporation (Japan), Henkel AG & Co., KGaA (Germany), Dow Corning Corporation (U.S.), Wacker Chemie AG (Germany), Royal Tencate N.V. (Netherlands), and BASF SE (Germany).
The global high temperature resin market report covers three different segmentations which include market by type (epoxy, silicone, acrylic, polyester, polyethersulfone, alkyd, polyurethane, phenolic, polyetheramide, and others), application (adhesives & sealants, paints & coatings, and composites) and five regions along with the countries in these regions.
Reasons to buy the report
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analyses—industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, value chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the global high temperature resin market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on high temperature resin offered by the top players in the global high temperature resin market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the global high temperature resin market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets – the report analyzes the markets for high temperature resins across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global high temperature resin market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global high temperature resin market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04442996-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/high-temperature-resin-market-by-type-appication-and-region---global-forecast-to-2026-300375761.html