ORLANDO, Fla., Dec. 10, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- 'Tis the season of giving, and the Hilton Orlando is exuding the yuletide spirit with the announcement of its "Twelve Days of Christmas" promotion. Running from Dec. 12 – 24, 2010 the social media-rooted contest, gives Hilton Orlando Facebook fans the opportunity to name its newly-created and most luxurious vacation package worth more than $2,000. The contestant who provides the winning name will then be invited to experience the exclusive package firsthand.
Currently the "unnamed package" features the best-of-the-best in property amenities, including:
- Two nights of accommodations for two people in the Presidential Suite including King Master Bedroom
- Complimentary valet parking or private town car pick-up and drop off at airport or home (within 100 miles)
- Welcome amenity including fresh berries, champagne/wine selection by our sommelier and sumptuous gift basket
- Privately reserved poolside cabana for two days
- Luxurious couples massage (available in private cabana)
- Gift basket featuring Kerstin Florian products from The Spa
- Dinner for two at Spencer's for Steaks and Chops, including private consultation with chef and sommelier
- Private Presidential Suite breakfast for two each morning
- Retail value of this package is $2,200 for two nights, inclusive of parking or transportation, suite, spa treatments, food and beverages as outlined, gifts, taxes and gratuities
"During our first year of operation, we have consistently received praise from our guests for the vast array of upscale amenities and services available at the hotel," said Hilton Orlando General Manager Doug Gehret. "The holiday season seemed the natural choice for unveiling this promotion which incorporates all of our signature onsite perks. We now encourage people to become fans of Hilton Orlando on Facebook, get creative, name it and win it."
To become eligible for the Twelve Days of Christmas promotion, contestants must be fans of Hilton Orlando on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Orlando-FL/Hilton-Orlando/Twelve2722136989 ) and post their submissions directly on the hotel's wall on or before Dec. 24, 2010. The winner will be selected and announced on Dec. 25, 2010.
For more information on the Twelve Days of Christmas promotion visit http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Orlando-FL/Hilton-Orlando/Twelve2722136989.
About Hilton Orlando
The Hilton Orlando features 1,400 well-appointed guestrooms, including 53 suites. The more than 175,000 square feet of function space include a 50,000-square-foot Orlando Ballroom, a 30,000-square-foot Orange Ballroom, a 15,000-square-foot Florida Ballroom, 21 meeting rooms and 9 boardrooms. The property features seven creative dining options including Spencer's for Steaks and Chops, David's Club bar and grill, and a marketplace. Onsite recreational amenities include a resort pool, quiet pool, whirlpools, cabanas, lazy river, 15,000-square-foot spa and fitness center, jogging track, and basketball/tennis/volleyball/bocce ball courts.
About Hilton Worldwide
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For 91 years, Hilton Worldwide has been offering business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. The company is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Its brands are comprised of more than 3,600 hotels and 599,000 rooms in 81 countries and include Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton, Doubletree, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®. For more information about the company, visit www.hiltonworldwide.com.
SOURCE Hilton Orlando