HOUSTON, March 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, HireInfluence, Inc. (www.HireInfluence.com), the first-to-market platform for companies to identify, analyze and verify an individual's influence and networking value, launched. As the first social media platform that goes beyond an influencer score by gauging real, impactful influence with quantified results, HireInfluence will change the game on who is considered "influential" and how companies approach marketing campaigns.
For consumers, HireInfluence is a platform that allows them to showcase their abilities, be discovered by companies looking for advocates and validate their social ability – showing a true social footprint.
For companies, by giving a 360-degree view of an individual's social media and work history, HireInfluence allows companies to quickly research and immediately identify the most impactful brand and product advocates for a marketing campaign or do a "social media background check" on a candidate.
"Other platforms simply score influence, but HireInfluence has created the gold standard in identifying and engaging marketing professionals. Nowhere else can a business instantly find impactful, influential advocates based on its specific search criteria," said Jason Pampell, HireInfluence CEO and Founder. "From hiring advocates for a campaign to filling a permanent position, companies want to be sure that who they make an investment in will deliver, and HireInfluence has taken the criteria that companies need to make that decision and built a platform around it."
Some of the capabilities and highlights of the HireInfluence interface include:
- Search – A search engine that gives businesses unprecedented search criteria options to strategically identify and leverage "Networking Superstars" in their target market or industry.
- Proprietary Score – A "Strength Factor" score based on real influence, to include the level of impact the influencer has via each social channel, as well as real work experience within specific industries.
- Social analyzing – A first-to-market aggregation and validation of the results, to include demographics of friends and followers, location of influence, key words used and engaged vs. fake followers, to name a few.
- Star Rating – Each person's profile has a star rating given by other companies as well as rankings against other Networkers to "recruit with confidence."
- Social Media Background Check - Printed profile for a sales or promotional employment opportunity.
Currently, customers can download their social media profile and work experience onto the platform in a few easy steps and use the score and impact breakdown to market themselves to companies as well as compare how influential they are to others. Through a subscription based on number of profiles viewed, businesses can then search, identify and engage advocates for marketing campaigns as well as research potential full-time employees – which will be available in the next 60 days.
"Major companies have already realized the impact digital influencers have on marketing campaigns and created result-oriented campaigns around them. While a focus on social interaction statistics currently may not be considered top priority in the employment process, it will be very soon as companies continue to study and understand the ROI on network-based marketing and the demand for these social superstars grows," said Pampell.
HireInfluence aims to become the standard in social recruiting. It brings networking experts together with companies that would like to use their services full time or for contract promotional projects. The site was designed by Jason Pampell, a technical entrepreneur and brand strategist. To learn more about HireInfluence, visit: http://www.hireinfluence.com/
CONTACT: Trey Ditto at [email protected] or 512-619-1343
SOURCE HireInfluence, Inc.