The Arrival of the Next Generation
CALGARY, April 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Hitachi ID Systems has announced the availability of Hitachi ID Management Suite version 8.0. The new release integrates Identity Manager and Password Manager, and includes important new features and integrations.
"Version 8.0 embodies our vision to integrate the administration and governance of identities, security entitlements and credentials," asserts Idan Shoham, CTO, Hitachi ID Systems. "Organizations need a single, integrated solution to manage these elements across their systems and applications in order to comply with regulations, manage risk, lower IT operating costs and improve user service."
Hitachi ID Management Suite 8.0 provides self-service, automation and policy enforcement for identities, entitlements and credentials in a single, integrated and scalable solution. It is designed for medium to large organizations.
Hitachi ID Management Suite 8.0 includes many important enhancements:
- An more visually appealing, immersive and easy-to-use user interface;
- An advanced access control engine which links access rights to relationships between requesters and recipients;
- New capabilities for access certification, including ad-hoc and single-user recertification;
- A built-in resource catalog with an extensible schema for entitlements;
- Analytics for roles, fine-grained entitlements and identity data;
- Significantly expanded workflow management, through reports and dashboards;
- Improved scalability, through a multi-master architecture that includes real-time, encrypted, WAN-friendly and fault-tolerant database replication.
About The Hitachi ID Management Suite
Hitachi ID Management Suite is an entitlement administration and governance (EAG) solution designed to simplify and secure the management of identities, entitlements and credentials, from onboarding through termination, across most systems and applications.
About Hitachi ID Systems
Hitachi ID Systems' Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions enhance internal controls, support regulatory compliance, lower IT support cost and improve user service. Hitachi ID Identity Manager, Password Manager and Privileged Access Manager are used by over 900 organizations world-wide to manage identities, entitlements and credentials across on-premise and cloud-hosted applications.
SOURCE Hitachi ID Systems, Inc.